Reading is less painful than watching

harry80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
- I can not watch any more of uttaran episodes..
-It is a complete torture to see veer bending his head to Tappu.. yikes ..
- Hate the pace at which story moves... heights of dragging
- Worst track and I don't see any hope this getting better
- I can not dare to watch today's episode where veer will be begging Tappu..I rather read the update in the forum than watching...Somehow I feel it is less painful ..

Also I wonder why  Cv's can't show ichha and veer blackmailing tappu that if she doesn't come to bundela house and act nice infront of vansh , then they will show her true colors to jogi and familiy..

Ichha can blackmail Tappu easily on letter swapning and murder attempt ...But i guess that will not happen ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if the cv's do that then how can the tappu lover cv's show that taps is winning ...
the other characters are jusst for namesake and super dumbo
yes iccha could have told everything to veer and veer could have blackmailed taps
but veer has become a lalluram and a namard ..fit for nothing now ...
has become a full time  pappu in hands of tappu
and above all cv's want to proove how hot the jodi of veer-tappu looks 😆
😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello icha indirectly told veer , idiot ko aur kitne clues dethi icha ??

cvs why dont u marry taps and spare us
vijaya_ls thumbnail
oh is it ..i dint know that iccha had indirectly told veer as i dont watch ..only updates
TitansFan thumbnail
even updates are enough yaar , even i dont watch , didnot she kept on saying some one changed letter , veer dumbo did not catch the clue , who else can do that in his own house other then taps ??
vijaya_ls thumbnail
except taps all  characters are dumbos ..
why ichha says some one changed the lettter ...cant she utter tappu
and veer cant he ask her who changed ..
or cant he guess ..he lost his brains long back when he couldnt recognize sid
now he is completely brainless
when he knows taps did this marraige fixing of vansh-ichha can the doubt on her ???

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Seriously the precap of today's episode was heights of stupidity...gosh why can't Veer expose Tapwater because I guess he knows it all...today he first told Tappu that I know because of u only Vansh-Ichha marriage was possible..it was a sarcastic comment which suggested that Veer is well aware of Tappu's each and every plan....so if this is the case then why he needs to bend down in front of this women rather than using the blackmailing formula😡..thats why I said Veer is a looser all the way..despite knowing everything he is accepting Tapwater🤢
TitansFan thumbnail
hon lets not talk about him its waste of tme , dont telll me u missed KB just o watch this crap
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Seriously the precap of today's episode was heights of stupidity...gosh why can't Veer expose Tapwater because I guess he knows it all...today he first told Tappu that I know because of u only Vansh-Ichha marriage was possible..it was a sarcastic comment which suggested that Veer is well aware of Tappu's each and every plan....so if this is the case then why he needs to bend down in front of this women rather than using the blackmailing formula😡..thats why I said Veer is a looser all the way..despite knowing everything he is accepting Tapwater🤢

every1 except tappu is a loser in dis show
coz cv's show dem as deaf and dumb characters ...dancing to the tunes of tappu (snake charmer)......lol
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JayaV

hon lets not talk about him its waste of tme , dont telll me u missed KB just o watch this crap

I was watching both Jaya..my family r addicted to this Uttaran😡...so during breaks I was switching to Uttaran and then again KB😳