Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

๐Ÿคฃ guddi, my darling sishyaHUG.gif Huggie Smiley image by topaz7021๐Ÿ˜‰,
ppl are actually thanking me for those emoticons?????
haila, my poor guddi does all the mehanath and I get the credit??
u dear

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am gladddddddddd u considered me as ur Sishya

Thankoo for the ack๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

And btw, Thanks everyone for making this topic a peaceful yet successful one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Great post!
It's so nice to see that lately we have had more topics where all fans can come together and discuss without the fights and bashing.

On a personal note i have avoided as much as I can to be a part of the fights, bashing and badmouthing. I'm no angel but I rather put my energy on things that are more important. But I still hate when people bash actors. It's one thing to dislike a character but to hate actors and say mean things about them is something I fail to understand. If you don't like someone avoid talking about them and just concentrate on them you like.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone special now but just because we can't see each other some people take the extra freedom of being nasty. We are sitting behind (or is it in front of? pardont my poor English) a computer screen but that doesn't make us less human. I still think we should be able to respect each other and our different opinions but for some it's really hard.

Ok, enough with the lecturing from my side. ๐Ÿ˜† I can go on and on can't I? ๐Ÿ˜•
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃOMG guddi totally agree with u
awesome post๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post!!!!
for me its 3 and 7...i find it happening a lot in this forum๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

We thought of posting this.. Lately there have been lotsa fights.. So thought of posting some of the possible reasons behind the hot-talks

1. I am not Armaan Hater -- Find topics against Sid.. So tend to bash Armaan

2. I am not Siddhant Hater -- Find topics against Armaan.. So go badmouthing Sid

3. The person who bashes my fav in a topic is an INSANE and he/she needs to get a life or check his/her brain..

4. I expect some peace in the forum but I see people bashing my friends for posting negative comment on a fictional character.. So I start doing the same..

5. I JUST come to forum to make new controversial topics and create fights and post instigating comments becoz the opponent has no brain, and he/she needs to be taught a lesson for his/her real life.. So.. forget the character, let's start bash the MEMBER..

6. Only I am right in this whole world and everybody else is wrong..

7. I can't hear a single negative comment on my fav.. be it meaningful or meaningless

Plz feel free to add any other reason.. if u find....And also if u have ever been a part of fights, lemme know the reason/s..

---------------------------------------

For me.. It's 1 and 4..

P.S -- Thanks Shamil for the emoticons๐Ÿ˜ณ

Guddi,

All your reasons are so true! ๐Ÿคฃ I loved the fact how you portrayed that we have some hypocrites on this forum. Who say one thing but, do another thing! ๐Ÿ˜† I have seen all of the stated examples you mentioned. Nice post!
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _angel_

I so agree with my Wasima, well said dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

in Red I totally got ur point sweetie and I'm sure that those are willing to do so does as well, so u need not be confuse and I hate Guddi too cos she is so making me thinking too much today๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘

man Guddi is horrible with her topics she always makes me think n when i think my brain gets confused big time hahahahha
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

man Guddi is horrible with her topics she always makes me think n when i think my brain gets confused big time hahahahha

U called my topics horrible.. And who makes me confused 24x7 .. that who is her latest husband?

Anyways.. thanks all for appreciating the topic hehe
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@guddi how dare u say that to me are we going to have a fight now in here too we fight  in msn isnt that enough. im bound to get confused when im talking to u. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

n lemme warn u stay away from my armaan topics
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
good one yaar......
we are all totally mad here!!!
how about the topicmaker said stay out so and so fans so i'm here and ready to charge??
Edited by ~sumedha~ - 14 years ago