Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey arpi wonderful post so well described, I want them together but let them first realize worth of each other... I hope CVS don't end up in trap of fake votings and concentrate of lovelyh track

Edited by monar - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome awesome.......I loved reading your post...

I  promise I read every word- I am brain dead right now...so cant think of anything else to right😳
i am waiting for batamize round 2 now
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great post

Love the title lol - C vs B and we also call SR - Sexyface vs Ickyface lol

It broke for Sid because obviously this poor guy is torn apart on the inside and the only thing holding him together is the end game.  The end game which is Ridz's happiness.  As long as in the end she finds her happiness (which he firmly believes isn't with him) then all this pain, and all this hurt will be worth it. 
This is the bit where i think its what keeps Sid going, and coming through his pain, and how much hurt he is feeling and aching for her, i agree its the end game that is holding him together, his strength is Ridz and seeing her happiness
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amaaaazing post !! Seriously, the scene was beautiful, and you've analyzed it perfectly. I think the key parts in the scene were the little flash of the badtameez Sid, Riddhima's turning back to see Sid's reaction, and her seeking reassurance from her father. The one moment she looked back at him said so much. For the first time in ages, Riddhima saw a flash of the man she had married, who'd do anything to protect her. And for the first time, Sid let his facade slip. Just for a second, he showed what she means to him, what his marriage means to him. And once she saw that, Riddhima was no longer so sure of her decision. She broke down in her father's arms, wanting him to reassure her that she'd done the right thing. I think that moment showed what Siddhant means to her, that a single glance from him can stop her dead in her tracks.

And now that we have Chudail back, we need Badtameez back ASAP. And noone can do that better than the chudail.

Lovely, lovely post !!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fabulous post dear!

Nothing to add to it but want to say Mr Batameez we miss you come back soon!!!!
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

Wonderful great post. I like it very much, thanks for this, u just made my saturday little less boring without sidma. Thanks.πŸ‘

Aww...thanks for liking the post.  I know what you mean weekends drag without Sidma...if only the show ran 7 days a week πŸ˜‰ lol....
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supercool3

awesome post πŸ‘

im in lack of great words right now, so im just gonna leave it from here

but really this was an honest post and reading it was a great start to my day

Thanks for reading the post 😊  I'm glad i was able to make your day better πŸ˜ƒ