Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Astoria; In one of the epis of Seven it was cleared taht Varya was not pregnant she only had doubt, her friend said that her reports were negative and she wasnt pregnant. Hope to clear your confusion. 😊
Ujala 😊
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, im not sure which epi, but like what uhs313 said, they definitely did say that she wasnt pregnant. I only remember because i was really happy that she didn't have that meaniee's kid.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

yeah, im not sure which epi, but like what uhs313 said, they definitely did say that she wasnt pregnant. I only remember because i was really happy that she didn't have that meaniee's kid.

πŸ˜† I had the same form of relief!!!!
Melkor thumbnail
Whew! that is a relief. I am happy that she is not having the baby of a git. thanks for clearing my doubt uhs313.
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 you are welcome😊
Ujala 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wait I thought that it was a pregnancy scare...that she wasn't really pregnant??

anyways I'm happy that she's not pregnant...that would ruin Varyaksh for meπŸ˜’
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ujala for clearing my doubts...even I was wondering for a few weeks about what happened to Varya being pregnant...thankfully she isn't and now she can be happy with Haryaksh
herabi thumbnail
shes not pregnant...the results were negative...they show it in one of the early episodes
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had actually forgotten about the pregnancy thing in midst of drooling over Himanshu n getting blown over the VFX n the show! Good that the report was -ve 😊