Varya - Pregnant

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
So from the first episode, we find out that Varya is pregnant which makes her the most emotionaly unstable. 😒

What do you think will happen? Will she abort the baby? Or will she decide to keep it? Will she have a miscarriage? The father of that baby will not help at all either, that jerk outright said that Varya was just a weekend timepass and it was her problem now, not his. [Varya did good smacking that 🤬 ]
So what now?

How do you think Varya will deal with this? Will she tell her parents? How will this pregnancy thread into the story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail
I think she will have miscarriage, as she is not strong enough to take an abortion, and with being pregnant it will be hard for her to be in the battles
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
honestly, i was thinking about this too..
it wouldn't really make sense for her to have a baby just yet cause well, she's young and how will she fight battles?
im guessing it will be a miscarriage..
she'll be depressed or something, and one of the good guys will help her, and then she will fall in love again..
and as for abortion..
like nadii said, she's not strong enough..
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

I think she will have miscarriage, as she is not strong enough to take an abortion, and with being pregnant it will be hard for her to be in the battles

I agree. I know she almost contemplated suicide but she will keep the baby and most likely lose it.... Otherwise it would be a world's first to see a pregnant super-hero.... Iam sure there's gonna be something more to her pregnancy story before she loses it... and well its early days but it myt b possible that waaaay waaaaay waaaaaaaay in the future she wil most likely draw closer to maybe one of the guys who are probly one of the strong silent types? 😕 ummm who knows....... obviously gonna b a long while until she trusts a guy again!
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with all of you guys.
Maybe she'll have a miscarriage during one of the battles?
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It looks like that whilst defeating one of the baddies, they'll like stick a sword in her belly or something then Asmin would only save Varya. But that would be a sad moment!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is? :O

thats news to me, i missed the first episode. :P

Id hate to see a baby die, but she might have a miscarraige, it would be really cool if they incorporated the baby track in a cool way into the original storyline :D
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my mind is unstable
we juzz have 2 wait n watch
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think ...if she is shown pregnant ...it might be for some reason not for just miscarriage or abortion. May be her power will double up or increase due to baby or will happen something worthwhile in teh future or will save her and otehrs at some point of time.
I m sure this baby will hold some or the otehr importance in their mission.
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

I hope her being pregnant would not affect her relationship with Haryaksh.