Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yah i have no intrest to watch this kind of stupid track for sake of comedy.I just want sajan proper Track.
I know guys....I wish it would end soon too.....but I feel like there is a really emotional heavy track coming our way….thats why they are trying to lighten up the mood before they start that track….I think that track will start on Friday….until then we get to see boys and girls trying to one up each other…I wish they had used to this to show more romantic stuff….but oh well as long as this is only two episodes…its okay I guess…I have to say though that the precap looked hilarious😆
Plus if this is to promote Monaya for ZND😉😆….then I am all for it!...
im 2 sick of it..i want more mayur scenes..sensible scenes! sick of comdeyy tbh!
anyways i think theyy r jus filling epis 4 the time being..till the new tracks start..