Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naz05 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

UR ONLY SAYIN THIS BCOZ U WANT KARAN AND TANYA 2 B 2GETHOR IM NOT SAYIN TANYA IS HORRIBLE IS JUST THAT NANDINI IZ BAC AND WANTS HER KID BAC 2, I THINK THIS IS ALL KARANS FAULT HE'S GOT 2 WOMEN NW HE SHOULD TELL NANDINI THE TRUTH, AND CHOOSE IF THEY STILL WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

tanyaz her mom now ... tanya deservez bhoomi n only tanya

#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
 i do not agree with u preity zinta, i hate tanya the whole problem started with tanya helping ansh why does she always create obticales for karan and nandanii ??????????????????????????????????????
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Y doesn't Tanya deserve Bhoomi??.. 'betrayed her best friend'?? what about karan betraying his wife.. he too also agreed to marry tanya... n it wasn't tanya'z idea to marry him.. it was ganga n damini'z... n everyone else was fine wid it.. i guess dey too all betrayed nandani.. yah she kept them apart cuz she WAS ansh'z friend.. buh den she also hepled them geh bak toghther..even thought she luved karan.. she still hooked nandani n karan up.. Tanya was the one who called karan up too geh him to come stop nandani'z abortion after she found out her life could be in danger even though she swore she wouldnt .. iz dat a bad tyng??..tanyaz nah a problem.. shez da one who took care of nandani'z child.. itz nah like she had too.. dere is many other ppl such as damini n ganga to take care of bhoomi..n now since nandani woke up.. Tanyaz leaving shantinikten so karan n nandani could be together!!! even after 3 yrz of marriage.. and after loving karan for sooooooo long.. WHO does that?? yah no onez blaming nandani for going into coma.. buh da fact is that she did.. n it happened.. tanya n karan got married.. karan luvz nandani.. buh now he also luvz tanya.. who forced nandani into marrying ansh?? if she reli luved karan she wouldn't have married his half brother.. thatz her problem.. no matter wha anyone sayz.. itz tanya who deservez Bhoomi n Karan

what r u talkin about??? karan did not agree to marry tanya, he only did it cause ba and everyone else wanted him to for the sake of bhoomi so technically he did not even wanna marrry tanya......taht is why he stopped in the middle of the wedding and said that he was only meant to be with tanya!!!!!!!!!!!

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1 kyunki fan

what r u talkin about??? karan did not agree to marry tanya, he only did it cause ba and everyone else wanted him to for the sake of bhoomi so technically he did not even wanna marrry tanya......taht is why he stopped in the middle of the wedding and said that he was only meant to be with tanya!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe it wasnt karanz idea but he STILL agreed... tanya could have just lived with the viraniz n taken care of bhoomi.. buh karan married her

sukhi101 thumbnail

she already proved to be a BAD mother when wanted an abortion.. [/QUOTE]

ya nandini wanted an abortion only because she thought she wouldnt have been able to give her the love it deserves

i still think that karan and nadani deserve each

Madiha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1 kyunki fan

TANYA SUKZ!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜กshe's ruining karan and nandini's life!!! now that shes married to karan she acts all sweet n' all to convince karan to like her!!! what the hell!!! now poor karan's trapped..thanx a lot to the one and only TANYA!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I agree with u 101%.....i think she sud find someone else who would love her not karan coz karan n nandini love each other n shez gettin in da way,,, if she really loves karan then she just let him go coz in the end of the day no one goin to be happy.....

Edited by dj_madzz - 19 years ago