does bhomi knw nandini is her real mum

naz05 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
does she knw that nandini is her real mum?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocker1 thumbnail
No.. that's why she calls her Maasi
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nandani will get hurt when Bhommi calls her Massi
preity*zinta thumbnail
tanyaz her mom now ... tanya deservez bhoomi n only tanya
*reema* thumbnail

y does tanya deserve her? because she betrayed her best friend and married her husband or because she kept them apart from each other before by helping ansh? its not nandini's fault she went into coma! bachari when she wakes up tanyas gonna be the reason her whole life is messed up! and u can defend tanya but overall she is nandini's problem

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: *reema*

y does tanya deserve her? because she betrayed her best friend and married her husband or because she kept them apart from each other before by helping ansh? its not nandini's fault she went into coma! bachari when she wakes up tanyas gonna be the reason her whole life is messed up! and u can defend tanya but overall she is nandini's problem

Y doesn't Tanya deserve Bhoomi??.. 'betrayed her best friend'?? what about karan betraying his wife.. he too also agreed to marry tanya... n it wasn't tanya'z idea to marry him.. it was ganga n damini'z... n everyone else was fine wid it.. i guess dey too all betrayed nandani.. yah she kept them apart cuz she WAS ansh'z friend.. buh den she also hepled them geh bak toghther..even thought she luved karan.. she still hooked nandani n karan up.. Tanya was the one who called karan up too geh him to come stop nandani'z abortion after she found out her life could be in danger even though she swore she wouldnt .. iz dat a bad tyng??..tanyaz nah a problem.. shez da one who took care of nandani'z child.. itz nah like she had too.. dere is many other ppl such as damini n ganga to take care of bhoomi..n now since nandani woke up.. Tanyaz leaving shantinikten so karan n nandani could be together!!! even after 3 yrz of marriage.. and after loving karan for sooooooo long.. WHO does that?? yah no onez blaming nandani for going into coma.. buh da fact is that she did.. n it happened.. tanya n karan got married.. karan luvz nandani.. buh now he also luvz tanya.. who forced nandani into marrying ansh?? if she reli luved karan she wouldn't have married his half brother.. thatz her problem.. no matter wha anyone sayz.. itz tanya who deservez Bhoomi n Karan

Edited by preity*zinta - 19 years ago
prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totly agree with you preity*zinta you are so right Karan Tanya and Bhoomi should stay together forever n forever.... and you guys nandani has karan as his husband in real life so come on you guys let tanya have a chance and they also look great together!!!!!!!

I agree with you  preity*zinta😊

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettygirl

I totly agree with you preity*zinta you are so right Karan Tanya and Bhoomi should stay together forever n forever.... and you guys nandani has karan as his husband in real life so come on you guys let tanya have a chance and they also look great together!!!!!!!

I agree with you  preity*zinta😊

thankz prettygirl.. its nah even that nandani has karan in real life.. itz juss that in kyunki.. tanya DESERVEZ karan..

Ruhi thumbnail

i totally agree with u!!!!!!!!! i don't understand y ppl think eveything is tanys fault, if she really was bad n wanted 2 hurt nandini wouldn't she just tell her about her marriage. n every1 keeps saying that it's not nandini's fault she went in2 coma like it was all tanya's fault, but tanya didn't make nandini go in2 coma so she could marry karan, so leave her alone😡.  n he was the 1 2 ask her 2 marry him cuz they thought nandini would never recover so how r they betraying her. n at first they only did it 4 bhoomi then they fell in lov. n tanya never took nandini's place but made her own place in karan's heart.

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi

i totally agree with u!!!!!!!!! i don't understand y ppl think eveything is tanys fault, if she really was bad n wanted 2 hurt nandini wouldn't she just tell her about her marriage. n every1 keeps saying that it's not nandini's fault she went in2 coma like it was all tanya's fault, but tanya didn't make nandini go in2 coma so she could marry karan, so leave her alone😡.  n he was the 1 2 ask her 2 marry him cuz they thought nandini would never recover so how r they betraying her. n at first they only did it 4 bhoomi then they fell in lov. n tanya never took nandini's place but made her own place in karan's heart.

agreed once again... ppl keep bringing up it wasn't nandaniz fault she went into coma.. well it wasn't tanyaz fault either.. anywayz well said Ruhi