Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amber-rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

First I am going to clarify myself.I am not a AR or SR fanI am just giving my opinion and it is neutral.

Ridhima wants to establish that Arman is his first love and she still loves and wants him but she can not fulfill her wishes because she got married to Sid .As an Indian woman she can not break her marriage,those 7 pheres,the commitment.She wants to show everyone that she is a woman with good sanskar and values.But it is not actually true.It is not sanskar that is keeping her away from Arman,it's her attraction towards Sid.After marriage Ridhima was slowly getting attracted to Sid.If Arman never came back she would have consummated also.Actually Ridhima never truly loved Arman.It was just an infatuation for her.She actually loves nobody.She was first attracted to Arman and now Sid.

an atraction for 2 years??? that's all i have to say...u make me laugh 😆   😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well though I agree that Ridz is attracted to Sid.. But she truly loved Armaan.. 😊 Becoz it's easy to choose between husband and x-bf if it's mere attraction, thinking abt society and all, she can easily choose Sid over Armaan.. But it's becoz of her true love towards Armaan which is why she's been unable to take dec.. :)
uzmakhan thumbnail
nopess!! i dun agree wid u dear!!
she realli reaali loves armaan...otherwise she wudnt haf put her life on stake durin the shoot-out scene...

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well though I agree that Ridz is attracted to Sid.. But she truly loved Armaan.. 😊 Becoz it's easy to choose between husband and x-bf if it's mere attraction, thinking abt society and all, she can easily choose Sid over Armaan.. But it's becoz of her true love towards Armaan which is why she's been unable to take dec.. :)

Agree. It might've been the love of a young girl but still it was love.