DOTW: Relationship Status.

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
BANDHANS. That's what this show is about. Whether it be, family, friendship, or love. This show covers them all. So for this week's discussion, I want to talk about love bandhans, and relationship status.

This is very vague discussion, so if you need a set question, I apologize.
What I want you do to is this:

Prats/Shanky ;; Raunak/Araina ;; Miliand/Radha
Aziz/Devika ;; Raunak/Prats ;; Shanky/Araina

1) Pick ONE couple from the list above
2) Rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest)
3) Tell me one thing postive that you like about them
4) Tell me one thing negative that don't like about them
5) Any more comments on this jodi?

Once you're done with this couple, follow those steps for any other additional 2 couples.
So at the end, you have discussed 3 out of the 6 couples listed above.

I thought of this discussion, so it would be fair to everybody and their taste. A way for them to brag about their OPTs and to let out there frustrations on them. Hope this is was a fun and fresh discussion for you.

-I apologize for the lateness, I was away from home yesterday at a Yagna. It's no excuse I know, but I hope that you can forgive me (:
Edited by dhruvi. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderul DOTW๐Ÿ‘

Will b back with my answers soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

Friends please take some time out and participate in this discussion as well๐Ÿ˜ณ
maggiesmith thumbnail

MIlind and Radha- MiRa (my favz)

good things๐Ÿ˜ƒ- its like a real lyf couple for me... i love their passion๐Ÿ˜ณ...love their madness...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ.. for me its Macho Milind and Dainty/ petite Radha.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

bad things- i hate Milind's double mindedness...when his heart is all for Radha why does he hav to think of nething else? i cannot stand Devika wid Milind๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

spl comments๐Ÿ˜‰- I love MiRa passion...i wish to hav my love story like this...so real but the passion so out of the world...i die to c even their one passionate scene..the creatives r really giving MiRa a raw deal... m a loyal MiRa fan....n i wish to c more of them...they r mindblowing actors..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Aziz and Devik- AziKa

good things๐Ÿ˜ƒ- both r v cute.. two absolutely diff ppl fallin in love...v sweet...

bad things- the passion is totally missing... and a little acting missing too.. at times Devika needs to act than just keep a plane face and showing her pain in such a dull way..i wish they take off Aziz's cap..that ways he'l look better..i dont think its required 24/7 on his head..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Spl comments๐Ÿ˜‰- I like this jodi..its a simple yet complicated love story.. wish they r together soon..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Araina and Raunak- ArNak

good things- Araina for me is v real.. her negative and positive is both justified.. i like raunak too... a v genuine person.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

bad thing- they r a v odd couple.. but odd things always work๐Ÿ˜ƒ... but yet the spark is missing...even after giving so much of screen space d couple has not bn able to show much of spark.. i find the spark is better with Pranak jodi...โญ๏ธ

spl comments- As a jodi they r really odd..but i like such odd couples.. hope to c a spark which really explores the uniqueness of this pair...โญ๏ธ

Must say wonderful DOTW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
reserved... will ans soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
obviously prasha.....my rating 10...coz of the chemistry factor...
1. they look good together.
.2. they are so different yet so similar...i mean shank is the perfect party guy....prats is an introvert...shank is expressive..prats so reserved...but both are very loyal..have a firm head...know their limits , know to give space in their relationships....know to respect relationships...
3. there is this purity and innocence in their love and also a lot of intensity and passion....when they come together they sizzle but in an innocent sort of way...most intense and passionate scenes also look very real and beautiful on them....
4. the characters are soo real that you WANT them to be successful in being together...
5. ther is longing in their love ...as they are always apart yet never apart...always together in their hearts and minds but never together physically...always in a relationship yet never in a formal relationship..
love them....and miss them a lot....good discussion!

ok 1 thing negative that i don't like about them is that shank has to literally beg for prats attention...always...pyar haq kee tarah liya jaata hai not bheek...and that really irritates me about prats...she really should treat shank better ...

2nd couple....

sorry nobody comes even close to what i feel for prasha..for me either the couple makes you feel that their love is real and not just a tv show..or it does not...and none of the other couples have reached that stage for me....sorry....
Edited by IFaddictinUS - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ you can pick a couple that you don't like & rate them 2 or whatever & let out your frustrations, too.

but thanks for participating, EVERYONE.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PraSha- I rate them 1000/10๐Ÿ˜Š 

I like everything about them and agree with all the points in  the above post ( IFaddictUS).  But if it's the fact that they are just so natural together, they just belong with each other.

I don't like Prateeksha constant denial.

I just want them together A.S.A.P.

ArNak- 7/10 before leap.

I like the fact that, Ariana met her match and someone who can bring her down to earth.

I don't like the vamp act Ariana is putting on.  It's like she has completely forgotton her love.

Hope Rauank realises what she is up too and beat her at her own game.

AziKa- 5/10

I like as a couple baecause they are cute and truthful to each other.

There is not that much chemistry between them, they could work on it, but I think either you have it or don't . 

They have a interesting story and lots of drama to come for them.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome DOTW!

I shall be back with some thoughts I hope ๐Ÿ˜•