Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sidhant is jus being senseless at the moment!!
if his mum waz sufferin from sum abnormal disease and her life waz at stake then this whole pretendin thing wud haf made sense!!
dun defend him by sayin that he wants ridhima happi...cuz by doin this hezz jus makin her life more difficult!!
if he realli wants ridhima happi then he shud haf a serious talk wid her regardin whu she wants!! armaan or him!!
watever hezz doin now is simply pathetic!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolmoma

sidhant is jus being senseless at the moment!!

if his mum waz sufferin from sum abnormal disease and her life waz at stake then this whole pretendin thing wud haf made sense!!
dun defend him by sayin that he wants ridhima happi...cuz by doin this hezz jus makin her life more difficult!!
if he realli wants ridhima happi then he shud haf a serious talk wid her regardin whu she wants!! armaan or him!!
watever hezz doin now is simply pathetic!!!

dear.. please read what I wrote..but neways, coming back to your argument...if he talked w/ Riddhima wouldn't seh feel pressured a bit and kinda biased towards Siddhant? He wants an unbiased true feelings out of her..

no man in this world would give up the love of his life unless she wasn't happy, and that is all Siddhant is striving for , for her to make that decision of where her happiness lies and agree of whatever choice she makes..not make a choice out of pressure etc..but her true feelings
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think even if Armaan knows and he backs out.... Sid can still give Riddhima time to choose...  It can still be a decision left on Riddhima as to whom she wants to be with....  and she can make her decision knowing that A is back and is fine now...... Ridz is in her self pity mode and Sid is being all sacrificing... but none of them are thinking about the other person involved!!! I just want Sid to put himself in A's shoes for once and think how he would have liked to be dealt with, had he been in the same situation! Would he have wanted to be in a situation where unknowingly he goes and unburdens himself to the husband !!!! Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! While most of the fault is R's.... I won't completely absolve Sid either! And I don't know if it is really a thing of whether he has the right.... I think he attempted once in the BB court... but why didn't he just tell A.... All logic apart , like I said in another post, I think they are waiting for Dr.Shashank... so that when A knows the truth there will be someone at hand to persuade him to stay back!! Oh and I Miss Atul.. How I wish he was there..... Atleast A would have had someone 'apna' to talk with....  but wonder if R would have stopped Atul from saying anything to Armaan!!
Edited by solembaum - 14 years ago
i just want my possessive sid bk
kw0906 thumbnail
SID wants that Ridz  should take all her time and do not make any decsion under any pressure and then regrets after wards.......So he is just giving her Options that she could understand her true feelings.......like.... how she feel after pretending to be Armaan's Wife.....

I think Its totally Justfiied ...The action taken by SID is Understandable....and Good for Ridz
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Both of them need to come out of their lala land and tell Armaan the truth and then face whatever comes up. Without telling Armaan the truth, how does Sid expect Ridz to choose wisely and also Armaan to fight for her?!

SR are using Armaan and they come out as cruel and disgusting.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: armanbest

If Sid go then everything will be OK. He is just too much. I have never seen a disgusting person like Karan Wahi. He should be the servant of KSG and clean his toilet.

What the hell is wrong with you?! Dont bring actors into it! Its about the characters!!! And even there such comments are just disgusting!
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SID is not justified atall.It quite shamfull for a men to ask his wife to pretend like a wife in front of his mom.so i quite.