everyonezz waitin...!!

n ya free hai toh cc par aa ja...!!
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 42

Next Morning (Very Early Morning)......

Mallik Mansion..

The house has lost its glory the last night. Dilip died and Armaan was in state of Shock. He not even took any part when people were taking Dilip to his grave. He was locked in his room, crying the whole time and remembering and feeling guilty over his mistakes... Armaan was completely shattered. How will he face Riddhima?? How will he face Her family?? How will he face anyone?? He was intimidated what if no one will forgive him? What if he looses Riddhima again?? WHat if she hates him??? This was really a very pathetic condition for him. His head was pounding very badly and he too dont know when he felt asleep.

Here Priya's House.

No one was there. The house was in complete silence. Riddhima too was not there in her room neither Priya was. Raj and Rahul entered the house to find no one there. They were confused and a bit worried too. After asking from the servant they get to know that last night something happened and they went to the hospital. Hearing this both directly made their way to Hopkins.

Hopkins......

Sakshi was waiting outside the room while Priya was inside the room checking Riddhima. Rahul and Raj too came there...

Raj - Kya hua?? Sab thik to hai na??

Sakshi (Tears in her eyes) - Wo..Riddhima...

Rahul - Kya hua Riddhima ko??? Is she okay?? Tum kuch bolti kyon nahi...

Sakshi - Wo mujhe nahi pata....

Rahul (getting furious)-  Tumhe nahi pata??? Kya matlab iska?? Tum to Riddhima ke saath hi thi na????

Now tears started falling from her eyes due to fear. She was already scared about Riddhima's health and now Rahul's anger was scaring her a lot....

Seeing Sakshi in tears Raj quickly hugged her...and started patting her back while Rahul too was feeling guilty for shouting on Sakshi..

Rahul (Very softly, guilt was clearly visible on his face) - I m extremely Sorry Sakshi....Wo main gusse mein..I m sorry...mujhe maaf kar do....Sorry (holding his ears)

Sakshi - Its ok Rahul...waise bhi tumhe Sorry bolne ki koi jarurat nahi hai...Sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye ki maine Riddhima ka ache se khayal nahi rakha...I m sorry...

Raj - Jaan waise Riddhima ko hua kya ??

Sakshi - Wo mujhe ache se nahi maloom...Kal raat jab main tumse baat karke Riddhima ke room mein gayi to maine dekha ki  Priya wahan nahi thi. Main jaise hi Riddhima ke paas jaa kar baithi tab maine dekha ki her whole face was covered with sweat.. She was sniffing loudly. When i checked her pulse her pulse was very low. Her heart beats too were decreasing each second. Maine phir Priya ko bulaya aur hum usse  yahan le aaye...

Raj - Humein call kyon nahi kiya???

Sakshi - Wo tumhara phone switched off tha aur Rahul ka phone wo utha nahi raha tha....

Then Rahul checked his phone and find 10 missed calls.His phone was on silent mode

Rahul - I m sorry... mobile silent mode par tha..but ab Riddhima kaisi hai??

Sakhsi - Abhi tak Riddhima ki heart beat aur pulse normal nahi hui hai. Aur uski heart beat decrease ho rahi hai... Aur shayad shock dena pare..

Rahul - What???

Raj - But ye sab hua kaise?? Riddhima achanak se aise??

Sakshi - Hmmm i m also confused...pehle to aise kabhi nahi hua....aur aaj maine ek aur chij notice ki..

Raj - Kya??

Sakshi - Shayad Riddhima ki aakhoon mein aansu the..

Rahul - What??? Wo ro rahi thi??

Sakshi - Main sure to nahi hoon kyon ki she was sweating a lot..but i had seen tears in her eyes..

Rahul *To Himself* - Riddhima ro rahi thi?? Matlab Armaan???

Rahul - Koi aaya tha wahan??

Sakshi - Haan Priya ka frnd aaya tha. Maan...par kyon??

Rahul - Maan!! Mujhe abhi Priya se milna hai....

Sakshi - Par kyon?? Kya hua???

Rahul - Please Sakshi tum ek doctor ho na...please Priya ko bahar bulao.... Its really urgent. Please Sakshi...

Sakshi - Par...(She looked at Raj who nodded)

Sakshi entered the room and after 5 minutes Sakshi and Priya came out from the room..

Priya - What is this Rahul??? Tumne mujhe aise bich mein kyon?? Riddhima ki jaan ko khatra hai...

Rahul - Main janta hoon par..

Priya - Dont waste my time Rahul..jaldi bolo kya bolna hai..

Rahul took out his mobile and showed a picture to Priya.

Rahul - Kya yahi Maan hai???

Priya - Haan yahi hai....par ye tumhare paas kaise??

Rahul (jumping in excitment) - I knew it...Priya plese mujhe iska address do..abhi.....

Priya - Par kyon??? aur tumhare paas Maan ki pic kaise???

Then suddenly Priya remembered something...

Priya - Ohhh My Goddd!! U mean Maan hi Armaan hai??

Rahul nodded while Raj looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Sakshi - Issi liye mujhe uska chehra jaana pehchana sa lag raha tha...

Priya - Ohh ab mujhe sab samajh aa raha hai..

Raj - Kya??

Priya - Armaan ko jaate hue dekh kar hi Riddhima ki heart beat decrease ho gayi...

Rahul - Hmm u r right....Ab Armaan hi Riddhima ko wapas se thik kar sakta hai..Jaldi se mujhe uska address de do...

Priya wrote his address on a sheet of paper and gave it to Rahul..

Rahul - Thanks...main abhi aata hoon..

Raj - Main bhi chaloonga tumhare saath..

Rahul - Thik hai chalo..

Priya - Rahul please jaldi aane ki koshish karna...Riddhima ki heart beat bahut kam ho rahi hai....

Rahul - Hum jaldi aayeinge..dont worry..

Saying so Raj and Rahul leaved.....

Here In India...

Gupta Mansion.

All were in a great tension moving here and there and talking on phone.... Actually last night when Riddhima's condition was critical Sakshi has informed them as neither Rahul's nor Raj's phone were connecting. So in fear she informed Shashank....

Aryan - Dad our jet plain is ready....

Shashank - Hmmmmm....!!

Aryan (with watery voice) - Dad Ridzi thik to ho jayegi na..??

Shashank (bravely) - Nahi kuch nahi hoga humari princess ko.....

Aryan - dad please aap Ridzi ka khayal rakhna...

Hearing this Shashank cant controlled himself..and hugged Aryan,....and Aryan too started Crying..

Shashank - Kuch nahi hoga humari Riddhima ko....bas tum apna aur Khushi ka khayal rakhna...aur usse iss news ke baare mein bilkul pata nahi chalna chahiye....yaad hai na doctor ne kya kaha tha?? aur haan uske saamne tum rona bhi mat..ohk..

Aryan Nodded.....

Then they heard Khusi calling Aryan. Aryan quickly wiped his tears and so did shashank and they both pasted a smile on their face and went towards her...

Khushi - Papa aapka Delhi jana jaruri hai???

Shashank - Beta agar jaruri nahi hota to kya main apni iss beti ko iss buddhu ke saath akela chod ke jaata???

Khushi smiled...

Khusi - Papa plz jaldi aa jaiyega.....

Shashank - Haan beta main jaldi aa jaoonga....

Kissing Khushi'a head, Shashank told Aryan to take care of her and he leaved......

Here back in New York...

Hopkins Hospital..

Riddhima's condition was becoming worse and worse each and every second. Her pulse her heart beat both were decreasing.. Doctors were planning to give her shocks but that might be fatal as her heart was very sensitive and soft and may be her heart can not resist that shocks. So they were in a confusion were to give or not. Priya came out from ICU...

Sakshi - What happened Priya??? is she all right????

Priya (With a sad look) - I dont know yaar. Her pulse is decreasing and we have to give her shocks but that may be fatal.I dont know whether her heart can resist those shocks or not.

Sakshi (Shocked) - That means Riddhima.....

Priya - Yeah u r getting it right. Ab Maan hi kuch kar sakta hai but uske liye usse yahan jald se jald aana hoga.. Please call Rahul and tell him to come fast as we dont have any extra time.

Sakshi - Main Rahul ko call karti hoon....

Here Mallik's Mansion.

Rahul and Raj entered Armaan's house to find no one there. The house was like a "Bhooth Bangla" {Haunted House} because no one was there and they can hear the sound of blow of air too.

Rahul - Is anyone there????? Hello??????

Then suddenly a buttler came from inside with a very sad and pale face. He was looking very sad....

Rahul - I wanna meet Armaan.

Buttler (confused) - Armaan??? Sorry Sir u have come to wrong place...

Raj (quickly correcting Rahul) - He means to say that we wanna meet Maan...Maan Mallik.

Buttler - Oh..He is in his room sir.And he is not opening his door...

Rahul - But WHy????

Buttler - Dont u know last night his father Dilip Mallik died and from then on he locked himself in his room.Moreover he did not went to his  father's grave too.

Raj - Can u guide us to his room.

Buttler - But sir i dont think he want to talk to you..

Rahul - Well leave this on Maan. He will decide whether he wanna talk to us or not. You just take us to his room.

Buttler - Ohk Sir...come.

The buttler took then to Armaan's room but his room was locked from inside. Raj knocked the door but no answer came from inside.Then an idea came to Rahul's mind.

Rahul (To the buttler) - May i have a glass of water??

Buttler - Sure sir.

Saying this the buttler went to bring water for Rahul while Rahul stood in front of the door. He knocked the door but no one replied so then he decided to break the door.

Rahul - Humein darwaza todna hoga...

Both took their respective places and started their mission of "Breaking The Door". BANG!! BANG!! Finally the door opened with a bang and they saw Armaan sitting on the ground near his bed with his head on the bed and he was sleeping. So traces of tears were clearly visible on his face. Raj and Rahul went towards him and sat in front of him.

Rahul (stroking his hairs, softly) - Armaan!! Armaan!!

But Armaan did not open his eyes. Rahul became worried. Raj checked his pulse and was glad that his pulse rate was normal. Then Raj's eyes went on the medicines lying on the floor.

Raj - Rahul Armaan ne Headache ke liye medicine liya hai jiski wajah se wo abhi so raha hai....

Rahul - AB hum kya karein???

Raj shooked Armaan strongly and Rahul called his names many a times. Finally Armaan slowly opened his eyes. His head was still paining a lot. He opened his eyes to find Rahul and Raj sitting in front of him.

Firstly he was not able to believe that Rahul and Raj were there. He thought its just a dream.He closed his eyes and reopened it to find Rahul and Raj still there. He started rubbing his eyes.

Rahul - Armaan ye sapna nahi hai.

Armaan (shocked) - Rahul???

Then suddenly Rahul's phone started ringing...It was from Sakshi.

Rahul - Hello....kya???...par ye.......Hum abhi aate hain...

Raj - Kya hua Rahul??? Kiska call tha??

Rahul (worried) - Sakshi ka....

Raj - Kya hua???

Rahul - Armaan dekh wo sab jo Rajeev uncle ne tujhse kaha tha wo sab jhooth tha.unhone ye sab isi liye kiya tha taki tu wapas aapne dad ke paas chala jaye.  Ye sab tere Dad ka plan tha tujhe wapas paane ka. i know tujhe meri baat par viswaas nahi hoga par Riddhima  tujhse bahut pyaar karti hai...wo to tere bina jine ka soch bhi nahi sakti..

Armaan (bowing his head) - I know...

Rahul - Kya tujhe pata hai?? par kaise??

Armaan - Mr. Mallik ne marne se pehle mujhe bataya....Please mujhe maaf karde Rahul...Mere wajah se tum sab ki life barbaad ho gayi.. Mujhe maaf kar do.... Main Riddhima se bahut pyaar karta hoon aur uski khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. Uss samay mujhe laga ki uski Khushi Raj mein hai aur isi wajah se main sab chod kar yahan aa gaya.

Rahul - Kya?? Tujhe laga ki Riddhima ki khushi Raj mein hai??? Tu ye soch bhi kaise sakta hai??? Riddhima shirf aur shirf tujhe pyaar karti thi. Kya tujhe uske pyaar par viswaas nahi tha??? Kya tujhe teri Basket pe viswaas nahi tha??

Armaan - Shayad mujhe mere pyaar par hi viswaas nahi tha. Mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi hai...

Rahul - Jiski saja (punishment) Riddhima bhugat rahi hai.....

Raj - Armaan i m extremely sorry for whatever my dad done to you. Main unki taraf se mafi maangta hoon. Mujhe bilkul bhi nahi pata tha ki dad kuch aisa karne wale hain warna main to....

Armaan - Raj ismein tumhari koi galti nahi hai. Galti to meri hai ki main Riddhima ke pyaar par viswaas na kar saka....

Rahul - Guys humein jana hoga...wahan Riddhima ki condition critical ho rahi hai...we have to go...

Armaan  (Shocked) - Kya hua hai Riddhima ko??

Rahul - Wo kal hi Riddhima ki condition critical ho gayi thi. Shayad tumhara phir se usse chod kar jana wo nahi seh paayi aur uski heart beat, uska pulse sab drop hone laga. Infact tumhe pata hai jis din hum New York aaye the uss din traffic signal par achanak se Ridzi ke aakhoon ne aansu behne laga tha. Jante ho kyon??? Kyon ki tum bhi wahan the..Usne tumhe dekha to nahi tha par uske dil ne tumhe pehchaan liya tha. uss din 14th feb ko maine kitne mahino baad Riddhima mein koi movement dekha tha.....

Armaan *To himself* Matlab main sahi tha. Riddhima mere aas paas hi thi uss din. Par maine kaise nahi dekha usse. Shayad isi liye mujhe uss din uski kuch jyada hi yaad aa rahi thi....

Raj - guys we should go now...

Rahul - haan chalo..

Armaan - Main bhi chaloonga..

Rahul - Arey hum tumhe hi to lene aaye hain kyon ki tumhe dekh kar Riddhima ke thik hone ke chances jyada hain.

They all leaved for Hopkins....

Hopkins.

Rahul, Raj and Armaan rushed towards ICU where Riddhima was admitted. As they reached there they saw Sakshi was crying and tears were flowing from Priya's eyes too. As Sakshi saw Raj there she ran towards him, hugged him tightly and started crying on his chest.

Raj (patting her shoulder) - Jaan what happened??? WHy r u crying jaan??

Sakshi (crying bitterly) - Jaan.....Jaan...(hiccupping between her sobs)..jaan..Ri..Ridd..Riddhima...

Armaan (Moving towards Priya) - Priya kya hua??  Riddhima kaisi hai?? (worried to limit)

Priya (tears coming from her eyes) - Maan tumne aane mein der kar di...Riddhima ab iss du..

Armaan (not letting her complete) - Nahi....ye nahi ho sakta..Riddhima...Riddhima!! (crying)..

He ran inside the ICU where Riddhima was lying and a nurse was just going to cover her face with a white sheet.

Armaan (shouting) - Stop it!! How dare u??? Get out from here (scolding the nurse)

The nurse came out from the room.

Nurse (To Priya) - Doctor that person is not letting me to cover the patient.

Priya - You go. Let him be with her for few minutes,.

Nurse - But Doctor the patient is dead..

Hearing this Rahul too started crying.....

Inside the ICU..

As the nurse went out, Armaan was slowly moving towards Riddhima. There were no tears in his eyes. He went towards her and took his seat beside her bed on a stool kept there. For a few minutes he just kept looking at her face. She was looking soooo pale and week. The glow that used to be on her face earlier was not on her face. A tear came out from his eyes and dropped on Riddhima's palm.

Rahul, Raj, Sakshi and Priya all were watching the scene inside the ICU from outside. All were crying.

Armaan took Riddhima's hand in his hands and gazed at her hand intensly, that frndship braclet was still in her hands which Armaan had once gifted her.

Armaan - R..Ri....dd...Ri...dhima....

To be continued......

I hope u all will like it.
Thank u soo much guys for all your support....Do read and comment.Will be back with the next part soon.....

And guys i m going to visit my Di on 3rd and will be back after 7th so wont be able to update this sunday...sorry!!😳😳😳
Now dont kill me after reading this...lolz...

Love u All
Ankita RajπŸ˜ƒ

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
re

edited=)

so me first...!!
husssh....it's so gud to be first again n again....!!

hehehe....!!

nyways...d part...!! nw dis emoct is fr u anku...!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

y...??
aise story kyun badhani thi...!!
ridzi health...i n i.c.u...!!
dat's bad...!!

but gud thng was dat dat dilip finally up...!!
his role ended...!!
n i'm so happy abt dat...!! πŸ˜‰

do cont soon...!!
hav fun outin...!!
my toh skool will get open...!!
so will not able to visit nyone...!! 😭

do updt soon...!!

--radz--

Edited by xxiheartmexx - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hAii Sweetu❀️

Such an emotional update .. but i liked it yaar!!

Armaan is really in a very bad state .. but he only is the cause of this na'!!!!!

Riddhima .. hahaah .. i know she will be fineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Update the next  part sooon sweety!!

Takecare .... LoVe UUU❀️❀️❀️
Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ankita,

Cliff hanger ... 😑 😑 πŸ˜• ...Nt fair yaa..!!
I mean d whole scenario is soo sad... RIDZ!! 😭 😭 😭 ..nthng shud happen to her.. 😭 😭

I hope u update the next part very soon... bcoz really need to come out of the shock dat u gave!!

newaz,thanx 4 d pm yaar...

luv
vini
Edited by coolvini4u - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
ankita
that was fantastic part loved it very much..............i just hope that ridhima gets back to normal...............i hope you did not killed ridhima............finaly everything is out in the open.........i am usre aryan n shasahnk are not gona leave armaan at all for anythinghe has done..............cont soon
lods of love
nruti 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic part
i hope ridz is fine and everything goes back to normal
con soon
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heart touching prt.