Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ive had a crush on kajol since i was 12 😳 😆
Oh baz @12 !!😆😕 you know she 💔b💔r💔💔k💔 my heart when I hear the news that she going to marry Ajay😆That night I never eat anything after dinner....😕
Oh baz @12 !!😆😕 you know she 💔b💔r💔💔k💔 my heart when I hear the news that she going to marry Ajay😆That night I never eat anything after dinner....😕
Originally posted by: AmbyCious
Haha..believe , ur a boy? 😲 🤣 --are u excited or wat?😉😛and wt u mean by u 8 nuffin afta dinner 🤣--- cos of feeeel man feeel!!
aww
yeah vinu ever since watchin bazigar when i was 12
aww she broke ur heart
lol 😆 u didnt eat anythin after dinner
not many do 😆
Haha..believe , ur a boy? 😲 🤣 --are u excited or wat?😉😛 yesh..i love boys at IF 🤣and wt u mean by u 8 nuffin afta dinner 🤣--- cos of feeeel man feeel!! OK tum mard hi jaano ye kya hota hai 🤣