Posted: 14 years ago
Episodes Details 
 1.Missing Some1 (Pg 1)
2.Surprise-Surprise (Pg 2)
3.Caring (Pg 3)
4.U R My Life (Pg 5)
5.I Love U (Pg 7)
6.Caring Is A Part Of True Love (Pg 11)
7.Jealousy Is A Sign Of True Love (pg 14)
8.Love Being Expressed (pg 16) 
9.Love Is In The Air (Pg 19)
10.Team Work (Pg 22) 
 11.People Back To Where They Belong(Pg 26)
12.Hum๐Ÿ˜‰Tum (Pg 30)
13.Family Tym (Pg 33)
14.Just U & Me (Pg36)
15.I M URS (Pg 39)
16.Main Hoon Naa (Pg 43)
17.Trying 2 change the situation (Pg 46)
18.Past Effecting The Present (Pg 49)
19.What Has Happen To You (Pg 52)
20.Just Wait & Watch (Pg 54)
21.Its Mrs....SDM (Pg 58)
22.Pyaar Mein Takraar (Pg 60)
23.Kabhi Neem Neem......Kabhi Shahad Shahad(Pg 63)
24.๐Ÿ˜Š Ladka......Ladki ๐Ÿ˜Š (Pg 67)
25.๐Ÿ˜† Dm..๐Ÿ˜›..Aka..๐Ÿ˜›..Draculla ๐Ÿ˜† (Pg 72)
26.Dont Go (Pg 76)
27.โค๏ธ Glow Of Love โค๏ธ (Pg 79)
28.๐Ÿ˜Š Godhbharaiyee ๐Ÿ˜Š (Pg 84)
29. ......How Can U...... (Pg 88)
30.๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh Girl Ur Mine ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Pg 91)
31.Lost In Each Other (Pg 94)
32.My Love In Some1s Else Arms (Pg 97)
33.Shes Pure (Pg 98)
34.He Loves Me Thats All (Pg 101)
35.2 Body.....But.....1 Soul (Pg 102)
36.Moment Before Dilevery (pg 104)
37.Dilevery (pg 106)
38.They R So Small (pg 108)
39.World Sweetest Arguement (Pg 111)

New FF 
Episode Details

1.Mahiyavanshi Family's 2 โญ๏ธStarsโญ๏ธ (Pg 113)
2.Something Lost (Pg 113)
3.No 1 (Pg 115)
4.She Was Lost (Pg 118)
5.Their She Is (Pg 119)
6.Tears (Pg 121)
7.Plz Dont.......I wont (Pg 122)
8.Why??? (Pg 124)
9.Want 2 Dissolve In Eachother (Pg 126)
10.Lost (Pg 128)
11.Love On The Roof In The Rain (Pg 129)
12.Feeling Each Other (Pg 131)
13.Unsaid Understanding (Pg 133)
14.Lips N Moustache (Pg 134)
15.Punishment (Pg 135)
16.Idea (Pg 137)
17.Wat An Idea Sirji (Pg 138)
18.Feel (Pg 140)
19.Their World (Pg 141)
20.Making Eachother Complete (Pg 143)

MISSING SOME1

Episode 1

Dm is sitting on his favourite chair & reading newspaper.Santu comes & give him tea & starts getting ready as she is planning to go to her Nanajis house to meet him.She has already informed Dm abt dis last night but Dm didnt take it seriously.He thought dat she is joking as he was teasing her yesterday.Dm is having his tea & he see Santu & ask her,R u going somewhere.She says yes i told u naa dat i m going 2 meet Nanaji today.Dm streches his arms,gets up frm his chair & come near Santu & says,Wat??u r going to ur Nanijis place.She nods her head in yes & says dat i told u yesterday abt it & u told me that i can.Dm says i thought u were joking.Santu says i wasnt.He says ok but come  home early i will be missing you.She smiles & hug him & Dm kisses her forehead.

Then Baa calls Santu & she leaves frm their.Dm starts feeling sad as he will really miss Santu a lot & looks himself at mirror & smiles.Downstairs Baa tells santu,

Baa:Take even Suraj with you,nahi toh woh sab ko ghar mein bar-bar ki bolega Maa kaha hai,Maa kaha hai.

Santu:Baa i know,dats why i already told Suraj to get ready.

Baa:ok.

Santu leaves for Nanajis house.Santu & Suraj are having nice time their & Dm is missing Santu alot.He calls Birwa & ask abt Santu.She says Papa it had only been two hrs since she went.So it will take time for Maa & Suraj to come bck.Dm thinks that Suraj is very lucky atleast he is always their with Santu.

Its evening.Dm is sitting alone in his room,Baa sees him & understands that he is missing santu,so she clls him down to have tea.Baa & Dm are sitting in leaving room.Baa gives tea to Dm & ask him how is tea.He takes sip.

Dm:OK

Baa:Ab tak toh bahut achi lagti thi aur ab sirf ok.Ek kaam kar jiske hath ki chai pasand hai naa usko ghar le aa.

Dm:Su bole che.

Baa:Usko le aa waise bhi aaj ghar bahut khali-khali lag raha hai aur waise bhi tujhe bhi toh uski yaad a rahi naa.

Dm:Su bole che.Kye pun bole che.Je maan mein aave che tu bole che.Aur achaa hai woh aaj ghar mein nahi hai.Ghar mein shanti hai nahi toh din bhar kuch na kuch bolti rehti hai.Aur din bhar payal pehen kar yaha se waha,waha se yaha, yaha se waha,waha se yaha karti rehti hai.Uski payal ki chan-chan se mera dimaag bhi kaampe nahi lagta.Aur usko toh bindi bhi sahi se lagane nahi aati hamesha mujko sahi karna padta hai.Duffor che,Bahu badi duffor che,duffor.

Baa is looking at Dm & similing.Dm looks at her & ask her why r u smiling now atleast say something.Baa says maine kya bola tu hi kab se bol raha hai.Dm say tune hi bola na santu ko ghar le ke aaoo.Baa say yes par meine toh sirf uska naam liya kab se tu hi uske baare mein baat kar raha hai.

Dm:leave it haa why will i talk abt her.I have many other work instead of talking abt her.

Baa:Dharamraj kabhi toh sach suvikar kar.

Dm & Baa hear voice of Santus payal chan-chan,chan-chan.Baa says santu came & dm feels happy.Suddenly they hear Suraj voice shoting Maaa-Maaa.Dm & Baa runs out.

Precap:Santu is lying on floor & every1 is shocked to see her like this.

Plz post ur comments & suggestions...

Edited by priyankapatwa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that is so sweet loved too much

continu it soon

u are rock and your writting rock but u can writing translation in eng with there conversion
thanks
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2211

that is so sweet loved too much

continu it soon

u are rock and your writting rock but u can writing translation in eng with there conversion
thanks

Thksss alot for liking it next tym i will try post my next episode asap
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@priyankapatwa

wow i felt like am watching an episode, cant wait for the next part, plz post it as soon as possible, thanks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Priya,

it's easy to visualize as most of the part  we already saw in real bandini

nice scence, continue it
priyankapatwa thumbnail
thks guys for liking it will try 2 post next episode as soon as possible
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice yaar//Lovely..Keep it coming
priyankapatwa thumbnail
SURPRISE-SURPRISE

Episode 2

Dm & Baa hear voice of Santus payal chan-chan,chan-chan.Baa says santu came & dm feels happy.Suddenly they hear Suraj voice shoting Maaa-Maaa.Dm & Baa runs out.Dm see Santu lying on the floor & comes running towards her & calls her name out.But Santu doesnt reply.Baa calls rest of the family members & asks Suraj wat happen to her.He say she was ok but a soon as she came in angaan of the house she fainted & he started crying.Dm sees Hiten & tells him in loud voice wat r u seeing at me go now,just now & call the doctor.He picks Santu in his arms & takes her to their room & puts her on bed & sits beside her & calls her out saying SANTU-Aye Santudi.

Then doctor comes & tell Dm to go out.But he tries 2 say something & dr tells him,Mr.dharamraj mahiyavanshiji go i will take care of her.After half an hour she comes out.Dm & others are worried as dr.has taken a lot of tym.She comes & Dm ask her that how is Santu.Is she ok.Everything is fine naaa.Dr.plz say something.She says Mahiyavanshiji atleast let me speak.Then she says chill & says now u need 2 take care of her as she takes care of u guys.After 9 months a new member will come into ur family.Congrates u r going 2 become papa.....but her body is very week u need 2 take special care of her & ur baby & plz take care of her diet & give her medicines on tym,i hav given her injection & now she is sleeping so dont disturb her & take care,congrates agains & she leaves.

Everyone is very happy & Dm is on cloud 9.Every1 wants 2 meet Santu but Baa tells every1 dat no let her sleep now when she gets up we will meet her & tells Dm 2 go & take care of Santu & tell him 2 sit with her.Dm go 2 his room & closes the door.He admires Santu sleeping & smiles........& takes a deep breath & go near her.He sits near her & slowly takes her hand in his & kisses her hand & his eyes r filled with tears of happiness & he wants to express his feeling on Santu abt this.He is stareing at her & after sometimes he close his eyes.Santu gets up after sometime & sees Dm sleeping near her,holding her hand in sitting position.She gives a loving look 2 Dm & tells that i m here sleeping.Wats wrong with me??She gets up & slowly removes her hand frm Dms hand but as soon as she starts moving Dm holds her hand & pulls her behind .She understands dats it Dm & turns behind & gives him a big smile & come near him & sit.Dm comes close 2 her & places a soft kiss on her head,forehead,then on her cheeks & slowly on her lips & Santu closes her eyes & hugs him tightly.Even Dm hugs her & tells
Dm:Tujhe khabar che aaj meine tujhe kitna yaad kiya.

Santu:mujhe bhi aapki bahut yaad aa rahi thi par meine aabko jayada yaad kiya.

Dm:kaise???

Santu:Kyu ki mein aapse jayada pyaar karti hoon.Then she gets up & moves toward dressing table & starts combing her hair.Dm gets up & stands behind him puts his both the hand on Santus waist & leans his chin on santus shoulder & looks at her through mirror & even Santu see him.

Dm:Mein tujse jayaada pyaar karta hoon is saboot bhi de sakta hoon.

Santu:Aachaa to di jiyee & turns towards him & raises her eyebrows & say kya hoa dijiyee naa.Dekha i won.

Dm places his hand on her lips & places his another hand lightly & slowly on her stomach & says,

Dm:Aye Santudi,yaha hai aur 9 mahinee baad is duniya mein bhi aajayeega........

Santu eyes are filled with tears & she dont have words 2 express her happiness & starts crying.

Dm:kya hoaa???Why r u crying????Khush hai naa yeh toh mein janta hoon pun isme roone ka kya hai.

Santu hits her hand lightly on Dms chest & they have a eyelock.Dm wipes her tears & says duffor tu maa bane wali hai now grow up,badi ho jaaa & hugs her & say aaj mein bahut khush hoon ab hamare pyaar ki nishani kuch hi mahino mein aane wali hai.Then they go down 2 have dinner everyone congrates them & every1 say Santu dat frm now u will not do any work & will only take care of yourself.She tries 2 say something but Baa say dats final & Dm says no more arguement.Then Dm & Santu have a small eyelock & episodes ends on their happy faces.

TO BE CONTINUED................

Precap:It has already been 2months of Santus pregnency.Dm is shouting very loudly on Santu......

Edited by priyankapatwa - 14 years ago
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice and sweet. you have fulfilled the wishes of many on the forum
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Priya, love it, but why DM is shouting on Santu hope no angry๐Ÿ˜