who believes he is real?

Poll

in the topic vikas bhalla...do u think he is the real one?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
unknown2005 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wat do u think in the topic vikasbhalla is tht really him or someone else pretending tobe him???πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatty1 thumbnail
i want to ask him something, who are you?😑
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
confusedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd πŸ˜•
stweta thumbnail
what happen.....vikas or not πŸ˜•
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
now we r more confused
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohh lolz!!!..he ppl here r very confusedπŸ˜† lolz
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I am still where another Aryan comes from the Jail. And Gurumaan see him. And she gets him out of da jail. πŸ˜ƒ Can somebody plz tell me if the show ended.
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
not now wait till rudra dies besides his name is rudra so now u might stop calling him a prisoner...after rudra dies aryan will go back to idiot durga..and poor khushi will be left alone...durga and khushi will come to know about their kids tht they were exchanged...but still durga will keep timir and khushi will keep mahir...then mahir will finally kill poor timir...and then durga and aryan would decide to leave the place and go somewhere else....aryan would stop the car and would meet mahir...but durga would say she is going to the airport...while aryan meets mahir..guruma will play her black magic on durga mahir will come to know abt this he will ask khushi to save durga...khushi and aryan will go there and stop durga..in the end khushi dies 😭 now i m exhausted!!
fatty1 thumbnail
how do they know that their children were exchanged?πŸ˜•
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
well timir will try to kill mahir...timir will run after mahir to kill him...when khushi will note mahir is missing she will try to find him....mahir while running, will stop..cause there will be a big cliff in front of him...timir will push mahir..... mahir will pull him with him self...they will both hang from the cliff..shoutin for help khushi durga and muskan's mom shalini ji will arrive there....khushi will pull mahir back..and wont help timir .....shaliniji will get worried and will tell them..tht timir is khushi's and mahir is durga's... 😳