TBJK - Please TELL Me(I BeG You)

Ek Anjana thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hello guyz,

i live in canada...and i want to kno..that wen will....aryan come back.....

today i saw that ritwik and durga engage..now please tell me....wen will aryan return.....after how many episodes😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vikasbhalla thumbnail
HMM WELL HE WILL RETURN WHEN RITWIK WILL BE KICKED OUT BY DURGA...CAUSE HE IS A BIG LIAR!!RITWIK ISNT HIS REAL NAME HIS NAME IS SAHIL AND DURGA WILL SOON KNOW THIS ALL...AND THEN ON THE WEDDING DAY SHE WILL KICK RITWIK OUT...RITWIK IS DOING THIS FOR GURUMA....WAIT AND U WILL KNOW
😳
fatty1 thumbnail
anyone in the u.s. or canada listen to this, i have just found out, according to the updates, aryan might return during the end of next week or the first week of may!😃
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
vikas u here ??this is getting confusing...vikas u never wrote in another topics ...then...i thought u dont have time?
sarina_202 thumbnail
lol..dude he ain't the real person...i think 😕
Ek Anjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikasbhalla

HMM WELL HE WILL RETURN WHEN RITWIK WILL BE KICKED OUT BY DURGA...CAUSE HE IS A BIG LIAR!!RITWIK ISNT HIS REAL NAME HIS NAME IS SAHIL AND DURGA WILL SOON KNOW THIS ALL...AND THEN ON THE WEDDING DAY SHE WILL KICK RITWIK OUT...RITWIK IS DOING THIS FOR GURUMA....WAIT AND U WILL KNOW
😳

Aww Thanks Alot For Tellin....

I Kno That..Real Ritwik Is Back.....So...How Many Episode I Have To Wait...

Well Thanks Alot😊

fatty1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikasbhalla

😳

WHO ARE YOU?!!?😕

fatty1 thumbnail

😡HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ek Anjana thumbnail
GUYZ...HE IS JUST A MEMBER OF INDIA FORUMS....NOT A REAL VIKAS BALLA😆
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
but he says he is .....did u read the topic vikas bhalla...we r all confused if he is real or not