Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Prida awesome today...you said it all Mazy. Very well described.....agree with leaves it was like watching the scenes again. Also got the stories...πŸ˜‰

We have never seen this phase of Prida...its just awesome...

Hope nothing breaks them ..nothings gonna change their love for each other...

Loved the song you added will listen to it soon...Am adding a hindi number for Prida - the chaand and all that :

Chalo dildaar chalo ... Chaand ke paar chalo

Hum hai tayaar chalo

Aao kho jaaye sitaaron mein kahin

Chhod de aaj yeh duniya yeh zameen, Duniya yeh zameen

Chalo dildaar chalo....Chaand ke paar chalo

Hum hai tayaar chalo

Hum nashe mein hai sambha lo hamein tum

Neend aati hai jaga lo hamein tum, Jaga lo hamein tum

Hum hai tayaar chalo

Zindagi khatm bhi ho jaaye agar

Na kabhi khatm ho ulfat ka safar, Ulfat ka safar

Hum hai tayaar chalo

As you said ' rest is despicable and loathsome....Wonder how long we need to endure this....

But then they say :

There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Mazzy....πŸ€—

have meetings the entire afternoon.. so decided to read the post earlier..

forgive me for my madness.. i haven't had lunch yet...hahaha

coming to my fav topic.. PriDa..

wow.. Pri in flirty mood.. awesome... but somewhere not so deep in my heart.. i think it is something else...hahaha ..u know what I am talking about...πŸ˜‰

GK and CS rock as PriDa... awesome....⭐️

why is it that we need to endure * u know who* to get such lovely PriDa scenes

I think we are going to find Damz in "wet hair look" more now...hahaha..

I wish she gets back to her western wear...

Pri in naughty mode i like but Pri Jealous ...* stop blushing , Mru*.. is damn HAWT...☺️

i really hope they explore that aspect of Pri.... waiting for that to happen.. saw him Jelaous just once b4 the grasshopper dance and little bit of jhalak during the Inder phase...

so i will stop now.. b4 i say something inappropriate again.. u know I am trying to rebuild my rep..hahaha

okey... moonlight and PriDa.. so cliche but yet so endearing...loved it

EDIT: duffer me.. forgot to say....loved your post.. Mazzy ..always keep them coming..πŸ€—

-- Mru
Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mru. I have been waiting forever and ever to see a jealous Pri ...so yeah u are not alone on that bec Jelaous Pri= Hot Pri. LOL
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Adventure_gurl  thanks 😊

Rachyy thanks babe..oohh yea nice song just heard it yest..watching and hoping only prida!....nice to see her comfy with her hubby πŸ˜‰...i also hope the no blunder is made from damini's end..

A more happy and blissfully married PriDa for valentines day..yes! we demand that!..

Title thanks rach actually modified the lyric of the song to get that..πŸ˜ƒ..thanks for replying!

KrupsieπŸ€— thanks babe! πŸ˜ƒ...lol descriptor..Descriptor genes..lol why am I in a genetics mood today?..sorry

Yep ignore like you said yest! πŸ˜ƒ

Samira thanks...yea god knows when...yea loved tht he said mausi should change a little...i agree with the advice ..she needs to act right now!

Leaves  thanks leaves πŸ˜ƒ....lol funny i am not even having genetics also as a paper now..lol

Sundas thanks babe! ..loved his teasing...yes she was looking beautiful...yea the kiss i too thought it was that from the previous precap..the camera angle tricked us..lol..but yea this was also good only

MMR hahaha yea PriDa is immune to such things! Thanks sun for liking and replying to the post πŸ˜ƒ

Sneha  aww sneha that is so sweet of you to say!😳...everytime there is PriDa i feel like writing else i cant bother much..hehe πŸ˜‰..thanks for replying sneha!

Rads thanks rads!..yea loved prithvi today was good πŸ˜ƒ

Fatima thanks babe! ..the nahi was indeed very cute and finally the way he says 'ok'..thanks for liking the song its a very nice one yea...aww i'm glad you feel that way when you read! Thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ

Achhu the stories lol yea πŸ˜‰..ohhh this old hindi number is just fab..i don't remember who its pictured on but its black n white wala na?..i know the tune..ahhh super song!..

The lights are definitely stronger....still dreading whats in store

Thnks for replying Achu πŸ˜ƒ

Mruu  no lunch hehe ok...i totally understand wht you talking πŸ˜‰

Hate the u know who's they are an eye sore!..

Wet hair look yea 😊..hmm yea western is so her type..but i like sari's also on her...mru did ya see her blouse from behind..watch the epi..you'l understand πŸ˜‰..lol

Pri jealous yea is deffo HOT...maybe sometime later..right now he's in cutey mode!..lol..

Rebuild rep..hahaha..k k.. yea clich but they make everything unique!..thats why i still love them!.

Thanks mru for liking and replying to the post πŸ˜ƒloved reading wht u had to say and will wait for the rest πŸ˜‰

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maz .. LOVED LOVED LOVED your post!!! It was as naughty and flirtatious as Prithvi today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Loved how you described it all .. aaahhhh .. I could see it all happen in front of me!!! Awesssssome!!!

This is a side of Prithvi I've been dieing to see .. and yesss, got it today .. and loved every bit of it! 😍 😍 Damini looked gorgeous in the wet hair look .. and glowed when Prithvi was telling her all those lovely things 😳  Simply loved how he tells her "agar haath chodna hota .. toh pehle thamta hi kyun" .. to which she says "chodna bhi mat". A vulnerable Damini .. again, only in front of Prithvi. Otherwise, she was all over the place .. looking over things like an elder sibling would do .. that is, take the mother's place.

Prithvi .. throughout .. smiling and flirtatious .. was soooo sooooo awesssome!! πŸ˜ƒ 

The other things .. don't wanna talk about or even think. Though I feel .. Avni will appear at the time of 'aahuti' and do the ritual herself .. yet again, mausi's plan failing. I mean .. today we saw Rani winning the first round .. but not for long.  
jakhushi thumbnail

Maziya,

Beautiful Post. Fully befitting for a beautiful Prida scene today. Loved their interaction.

The way he was naughty and then flirty with her - and they way Damz was bossy, and loving his flirty attitude and feeling shy when he held her hand and nearly kissed. Ok depressed about the actual hand kissing did not happen 😭 - told you yesterday how much i was looking forward to that. It would be perfect gesture to that scene.
However, I will live. Because the rest was so adorable. I was floating in Pridalan.  😳😳 And the way he looked at her post the sindoor....me Liking.

Thanks for the lovely post. You reflect the thoughts of Pridaholics like me very well.

Great gal....Keep it up. I just pray to the mighty forces, that they give you enough romantic Prida fodder in the show.

- Khushi. 
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Maz .. LOVED LOVED LOVED your post!!! It was as naughty and flirtatious as Prithvi today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† thanks eksie!! πŸ˜³

Loved how you described it all .. aaahhhh .. I could see it all happen in front of me!!! Awesssssome!!! great thats the idea behind the post..lol πŸ˜‰

This is a side of Prithvi I've been dieing to see .. and yesss, got it today .. and loved every bit of it! 😍 😍this side we had a glimpse before the truth came out..but today was so much more! 😍Damini looked gorgeous in the wet hair look .. and glowed when Prithvi was telling her all those lovely things yea she was beautiful! 😳  Simply loved how he tells her "agar haath chodna hota .. toh pehle thamta hi kyun" .. to which she says "chodna bhi mat". A vulnerable Damini .. again, only in front of Prithvi. Otherwise, she was all over the place .. looking over things like an elder sibling would do .. that is, take the mother's place.word eksie!..thts how damini is.. this was a very nice scene lovely!

Prithvi .. throughout .. smiling and flirtatious .. was soooo sooooo awesssome!! πŸ˜ƒ had a permanent smile on my face for the whole 5mins of scenes!πŸ˜†

The other things .. don't wanna talk about or even think. Though I feel .. Avni will appear at the time of 'aahuti' and do the ritual herself .. yet again, mausi's plan failing. I mean .. today we saw Rani winning the first round .. but not for long.  hope you are right eksie!..but i anticipate more crap from them before things get better...want to sound optimistic but really not so right now..will just take it each epi at a time i think..

thanks for replying eksie πŸ˜ƒ

Maz. thumbnail

Khushi thanks πŸ˜ƒ..the kiss yea i was also looking forward to that would have been perfect yes...but there were other things so it was good..post sindoor look was nice..also this time he puts the sindoor from behind that was a change from the previous three times lol..

Your welcome khushi!😳..lol...thank you ..yep hope they shower us with more PriDa..would love to get drenched in PriDa love!😍

Thanks for replying khushi πŸ˜ƒ

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Maz

I love this new flirting Prithvi........Damzie had tried to flirt with Pri before when he was in RB mode and the duffer froze on her .......but this time he initiated the interaction and now-a-days Mr. Unromantic has become quite romantic. ☺️ Loved how he teased her by calling her Daminiji and Damini mam.....about how she has holding a gun to his head.........Damini on the other hand does not quite know how to handle this Prithvi yet......she is still learning.......not your fault Damzie.......totally not your fault........this is a new facet of this complicated persona that is coming to light.......no wonder you are confused. 😳

Their scene when he refuses to let go of her hand and says " If I wanted to let go I would never have taken hod of your hand"..........so true..........he never wanted to leave her.........remember even in the RB phase his plan was to be so mean to her that she would leave him............😳..........she has tried to leave him twice.........unsuccessfully..........once immediately after their marriage when she started talking divorce after his aloo paratha ChB phase.......and then again......after the truth came out. Prithvi will never leave Damzie and that moron M does not know that. This man will stand by his woman through thick and thin. She is his love, his strength, his responsibility and above all his queen. He loves her more than himself. 😳

The moon scene 😍 could have been another trite sindoor scene πŸ˜‘........but GauCha saved it from being so 😍 only they could have pulled off that mundane scene with such elan. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

My hopes for tomorrow's pooja
 - Avni shows up in time for the aahuti or
- Someone goes to check on Avni, realizes something is wrong and raises and alarm

Jhan
Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Amazing post Maz thanks jhaan 😳

I love this new flirting Prithvi........Damzie had tried to flirt with Pri before when he was in RB mode and the duffer froze on her .......but this time he initiated the interaction and now-a-days Mr. Unromantic has become quite romantic. ☺️ahan and its a pleasure to seem him this way😍 Loved how he teased her by calling her Daminiji and Damini mam.....about how she has holding a gun to his head.........Damini on the other hand does not quite know how to handle this Prithvi yet......she is still learning.......not your fault Damzie.......totally not your fault........this is a new facet of this complicated persona that is coming to light.......no wonder you are confused. 😳hehe very true

Their scene when he refuses to let go of her hand and says " If I wanted to let go I would never have taken hod of your hand"..........so true..........he never wanted to leave her.........remember even in the RB phase his plan was to be so mean to her that she would leave him............😳..........she has tried to leave him twice.........unsuccessfully..........once immediately after their marriage when she started talking divorce after his aloo paratha ChB phase.......and then again......after the truth came out. agree jhaan he could never leave her alone Prithvi will never leave Damzie and that moron M does not know that. This man will stand by his woman through thick and thin. She is his love, his strength, his responsibility and above all his queen. He loves her more than himself. 😳exactly you said it!

The moon scene 😍 could have been another trite sindoor scene πŸ˜‘........but GauCha saved it from being so 😍 only they could have pulled off that mundane scene with such elan. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yea jhaan it wasn't a very innovative scene..but these two do things their PriDa style!..totally amazing

My hopes for tomorrow's pooja
 - Avni shows up in time for the aahuti or
- Someone goes to check on Avni, realizes something is wrong and raises and alarm

i hope so too!...mostly avni should wake up..πŸ˜•

thanks for replying jhaan! πŸ˜ƒ

Jhan