Underneath the Moonlight ;): PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Prithvi's  flirting genes were in total up-regulated mode today!๐Ÿ˜‰..lol..and it was such an awesome super duper sight to watch him openly flirt with his wifey..and Queenie was trying hard to keep this big romantic thing quiet!..lol.๐Ÿ˜†.

Queenie finds Kingie working on something  and is annoyed..she says he will get her killed!..and his reply is the last time he checked the gun was on his head!..wah kingie what a line! ๐Ÿ˜‰..why is damini worried  cos apparently M has given her strict warning that pri has to be sleeping now!

He wants to spend time with his wife (ok could not help but notice the smile on SAB's face..it told me a story! ๐Ÿ˜‰)..lol and thats a problem and she says yes he needs to sleep as soon as possible!..

And he says damini jee pls ohh so impish look on his face..lol..and she says whats with this ji ji business..lol..pulls away the pen from his hand and says stop it..ohh damz looking so cute fuming like this..lol..and he says further ki ok damini maam..yea maam thats better that will work..and she says ok its the boss's command that you get up...and she literally drags him out of the chair and tucks him in bed..aww...and then says till i call you don't get up!...aww saw the look on pri's face so cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ..and she smiles too..just when she turns around..and he grabs her hand!...and asks ki when will the boss call him she says when you leave my hand il think about it..kingie asks if i wanted to leave ur hand why would i have taken it in the first place..aww the touch on her hair and the she holding his face and saying never ever leave it...awwww such a heartwarming scene๐Ÿ˜ณ

She freshens ..the wet hair n all...she sees him staring at her...asks him what he is looking at and he says the reason i am not getting any sleep..(lol...bankruptcy is not the cause for his sleeplessness  clearly..prithvi is more happy now than ever as he can spend time with his beautiful wife)

She finds all these  words he's uttering kinda new๐Ÿ˜‰..never seen him act like this before..and he says you never looked this beautiful..so wht she was ugly all these days..lol..and he takes the sindoor box and holds her hand n takes her to the window to show her the moon...so it was always there every night she says..he tells her a full moon is a totally different sight..just like her..and he puts the sindoor..they watch the moon so peaceful they looked there...perfect perfect duo! ๐Ÿ˜

Till she spots the pervert and tells pri she has to go..he so sweetly tells her to find a better excuse this is so cliche..and shes says fine.

Ahh PriDa were something like never before this first few minutes of the epi..sweet romantic PriDa๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..every look and smile just made ur heart go hmmmm ๐Ÿ˜ณ

After the damini munna face-off (don't want to get into that except that like that damini has seen everything with her own eyes..and slapped him..hope she gets to tell prithvi everything clearly..and she stay far far away from munna!)..when she wants to disclose things to prithvi but doesn't do so cause M is there..liked that prithvi sensed something may be wrong..but she says nothing doesn't want to create a scene now..prithvi again teasing her not letting her go when M calls...ahh cute smile n all but i actually wanted him to ask her seriously whats wrong and wht she wanted to say..

liked that he wanted to take part in the pooja cause it was afterall for the whole family..me actually knows its cause he wanted to spend the night helping his wifey..aww the glance they share said it all๐Ÿ˜ณ.she appreciated it too.

precap- liked that prithvi told damini that she need not apologize for every single thing.

When I saw the moon scene and pri being all flirty I thought of this song and thought maybe it sort of fit PriDa so here's it:

"Can't Fight The Moonlight"- Leanne Rhimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjMGtb3MDWo&feature=related

Under a lovers' sky
Gonna be with you
And no one's gonna be around
If you think that you won't fall
Well just wait until
Til the sun goes down

Underneath the starlight - starlight
There's a magical feeling - so right
It'll steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
But you know that you can't fight the moonlight
Deep in the dark
You'll surrender your heart
But you know
No, you can't fight it
It's gonna get to your heart

There's no escape from love
Once a gentle breeze
Weaves it's spell upon your heart
No matter what you think
It won't be too long
Til your in my arms
We'll be lost in the rhythm - so right
Feel it steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
Deep in the dark
But you know
No you can't fight it
No matter what you do
The night is gonna get to you

Don't try then
You're never gonna win

There's a magical feeling - so right
It will steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
Deep in the dark
But you know
No, you can't fight it

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
Don't you know that you can't fight the moonlight
Deep in the dark
But you know
No, you can't fight it
It's gonna get to your heart

The rest of the story how its gonna unfold I don't know...I am worried about things๐Ÿ˜•...don't know if I will watch the episodes also...maybe only Prida parts...but choosing to ignore everything else today and only focus on the lighter moments of Prida we got๐Ÿ˜ƒ...maybe the last of such scenes in a while๐Ÿ˜•..

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for  decription!
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So true Maz ! Btw, Great post ! โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

AS for Kingie, aww ... he's so januable ! That reminds me of a song ' Uff Teri Adaa ' form Kartik calling Kartik ! Matches Prida perfectly ... ๐Ÿ˜›

Going by your analysis, okay Maza ... advice taken ... I'll watch the show only and only for Prida ! Let those thugs get lost and never come back to our show !

I so love the way Damini has forgotten all her previous differences with her hubby and slowling settling herself into marital bliss. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Kaash woh din jaldi aaye when kingie khud kicks them all outta GM .. no infact Mumbai !!

But going by the precap, I'm just worried that if M gets a huge blunder done by Damzie unintentionally, kingie shouldnt fall for that witch's words !!  

Nope, we arent gonna except that from kingie ... We expect a happy happy PriDa and ofcourse all the couples on Valentines Day ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for the best to come ! ๐Ÿ˜›

P.S : I LOVE the title of your post Maz. Its so apt and beautiful ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

-- Rach ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
L O V E D it maza!!!!totally and absolutely!๐Ÿค—

i haven't seen it yet but reading through your post...it seems I already can see it play  in front of my eyes!

you're such a good descriptor!

Just Ignore!๐Ÿ˜‰ the unwanted pests!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the post Maz.๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd u r right lord knows when we will get to see PriDa like this again considering those creatures are brewing all kinds of trouble.
But absolutely loved prithvi today he was in full-on flirtatious and romantic mood๐Ÿ˜Loved him in the precap were he says that damz does not need to apologize for every little thing and he also tells mausi that she needs to change a little๐Ÿ‘Did u hear that your royal lowness๐Ÿ˜ก
Advice to Damini-Please Damini dont change into a typical BT heroine hiding everything from ur husband.U need to tell Prithvi ASAP about that creatures Bed mujra๐Ÿคข
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it. It was so in depth I feel like I have already watched the scene....u described them so vividly.

and LOL @the BIO reference. ahahahaha Your genetics or BioChem Prof will be proud.
Sun10. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maz....

Excellent description....๐Ÿ‘

I was watchin these scene again n nw ur post....

AAAAhhhhhh...........

I lllllllluuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvdddddd PriDa/GauCha alotttt....๐Ÿ˜ณ

The way he was teasing her.....hhaahhahah

G,G business was so cute.....

Damz really luked doll.....awww

each n every scne was ful ov luv bt m bit sad, Pri din't kissed her hand,wich v were expecting him to do....

Damz saying "Tou pehle mai badsoorat ti"....

Hhahhaha.....cute,cute....luved her....

Damz u r da most beautiful lady....

One thing.....

Mru.....dats fr u...

V gt anothr SINDOOR scene...so in total,v hv 5 sindoor scene...1 more to go n ur 3 ka kamaal addition wil b ready..

U were so ryte Mru....

Nw cuming to post again....

I luved PriDa alot....

M glad dis MMR stuff has nt yt infected PriDa n wil never b....

Bs i juz hope Damz tel Pri abt Tunna....

wonderful post Maz....
๐Ÿ‘

Sundas
snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey maz.........everytym there is a prida scene..........i soooo look forward to ur analysis of it.............it just adds up to it and makes it so special..................everythng u said was so right ..........loved prida today..........
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Wonderful Post Maz! Yup loved the flirty Pri today & the moonlight seen was just picture perfect!! God loved the support provided by him to her ! Though would have loved it if Damz would have told Pri abt Munna!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome post Maz!!! Awww PriDa were just too cute!!! Loved our romantic and flirty Prithvi!!! especially when he was like nahi when she was leaving with Mausi!!! Too cute!! and PriDa under the moonlight perfect!!! Love you title as well!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Great song as well!!! love how your posts always make me relive the PriDa moments!!! but i think i missed that precap with the apologizing bit, i'll have to go find it!!