Jan 08 Update...Nandini-Bhed ki Khaal me Bhediya- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

35

Views

3.6k

Users

8

Likes

33

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: ammoos

But do you think even if KArman happen Suman ki pareshani and the tortures will end.. no .. instead all her troubles start once again with the double impact.. this time she might be called a dayan who scatched someone else's love for her own interest..



are I know and already mentioned somewhere in in my other replies tooo....that If Suman marries Kartik then har jeena aur muhaal ho jayega...as then VB will hav more pints and fact to rant against her ...like she has first took one saon and now her nazar is on another one....or she eyed on Kartik for a long time and now she has snatched her from Nandini as u said....

so in any case Suman ki pareshaani tab tak kam ya khatam hoti nahi dikhti untill karan comes back...only then Kaddu might except her as she will get her Lost son back...(m saying might coz she is a kaddu no brain to think...so may be then she will get another point to hate Sumi...)
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#32
yah i agree with Sadhli di if Suman marries Karthik he troubles will increase.But if Karan comes back then he will solve all the problems & all will start loving Suman. Because Karan death Kadamabari Hated suman if Karan comes back she will start loving her again but if she marries Karthik i don't think her pareshani will decrease.
ammoos thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#33
But Suman's trouble sare endless untill the end of the show.. no telly lead are allowed to have a happpy life throughout
Roark thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#34
Thanks telly for the update.
I agree with ammoos. No telly lead seems to have a happy life. If at all Suman lands up with Karthik, then, it will be disastrous.
By the way I was wondering the way PD spoke to his mother when he saw Suman, was not quite right isnt it. Or am I just imagining. Lets wait and watch.
Mallika113 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks telly for the update.
I agree with ammoos. No telly lead seems to have a happy life. If at all Suman lands up with Karthik, then, it will be disastrous.
By the way I was wondering the way PD spoke to his mother when he saw Suman, was not quite right isnt it. Or am I just imagining. Lets wait and watch.



Hmm, I don't want PD to feel anything for Suman except like a daughter. No other relationship is appropriate.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks telly for the update.
I agree with ammoos. No telly lead seems to have a happy life. If at all Suman lands up with Karthik, then, it will be disastrous.
By the way I was wondering the way PD spoke to his mother when he saw Suman, was not quite right isnt it. Or am I just imagining. Lets wait and watch.



ur welcome dear....and ya m also doubtfull abt PD's reaction when she was leaving after hearing his convo with BA...
but m sure its not any good kind of reaction....it seems uske dimag me kuchh khichdi pak rahi hain...and CVs are waiting to put Some Tadka for raising the TRPs....

and as uma said telly world...heroine happy and with smile....not at all possible ever...kuchh bhi ho...koi bhi serial ho....ho hi nahi sakta....rona to leads ka janam sidh adhikaar hai...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".