Ragini'sCreations#1(CL)Mohit|PraSha|Rati|ArTiupd13

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

~Ragini's Creations~

Hello everybody out there, i've just started making siggy's. So, this is my first shop ever !! My Inspirations are Pari (my mucchi), Payal(Payal25) & Amna 😳

Here are some Rules:-

-I make creations on certain couples like KaSu, SaJan, PraSha, ArJuhi, MayUr, ArNak(Araina-Raunak) and other shows as well. But its a very kind request to you all to not request me to make siggy's on ArNaya, KaSh or KaJen , i dont have anything these pairs, its just that they don't inspire me to make Sigs etc. Thank you for the cooperation.

-From Films i make it on everyone except Sonam Kapoor, please dont request me to make sigs on her.Thanks!

-Since i'm new to Siggy making , i just make Sigs with only 1 picture as of now since im not very good with blending of pictures. So if anyone has a request, please provide me with only 1 HQ picture and a text/no text.

-Also use the requested sig for at least 3 days, and please be patient about requests. Thanks!

-Lastly , i permit only 2 requests per day.

-I do take suggestions as well

(OP)- is for Open
(CL)- is for closed

Here are my first set of Siggy's, all are free for Use :

Edited by kasuforever - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyyyyy!!!! Congo Sissy on ur first shop!! Muaaaaaaah...hope you make tons n tons...Love you 😳😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
reserved:)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

EDITED

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG😲
ye sab tune kab kiya............😲.........was a complete surprise for me!!!
woh to thank to god.......me bartan dhoke😆😆.......online hui..and I saw ur PM.........I was like OMG😲😲😲..........I rush to  the link and saw this!!!!! quickly reserved post..........by god  kya timing thi meri...........exact after badi's post............I was like yayyyyyyyy....thank god.............sucessfully reserved the right place....thank u bhagwaan ji!!😆😆

ok now................yepieeeeeeeeeee.........hamari new shop sachhi😆😆😆........yah hamari........yaad he na no tera no mera🤣😳😳.........ok ok let me stop rubbish😆😆.........actually want to post a long and special comment in this special occasion😳😳😳..

yah......PARTY  TIME!!!!!🥳

m so happy for my sacchi!!! for real!!!! keep rocking jaan!!!!!!! keep making more and more and more and more!!!

my req..........I hope m a first one😆😆😆...........ok.......tera , mera aur badi ka ek siggy........use any pic ..any text............u guys have awsome text ideas😆😆.........

more............will do it later🤣.......ok for now bye bye!!!

LOVE YOUUUUU.....MUAHHHHHHHHHH

ps- I havent written anything about siggy!!! bz I already saw them and told u how much I love them and using as well!! theu r A-W-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛
Edited by --Pari-- - 14 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Awwww thanks yams and pari...love u both..Muaaaaaaah 🤗
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG finaly u opened a shop...wah omg abslutely amaizing siggys on kasu and others ragz..love it to core...thanks for the pm
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG finaly u opened a shop...wah omg abslutely amaizing siggys on kasu and others ragz..love it to core...thanks for the pm

🤗🤗 loveeee u lana, thanksss so much for ur sweet comment😃
relentless. thumbnail
Awww lanz...Nice to see you here babe!

Well Ragzzz..most welcome siss! keep makingg!!
ragzz. thumbnail
awww yamss! love u sis thanks for the encouragement!! will make more
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasuforever

awww yamss! love u sis thanks for the encouragement!! will make more

😳
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!! reserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for right now....Congratz!!!!

love you!!!

------------edit

OMG Ragz Di!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! 🥳

I'm sooo sooo soo happy that u opened a shop!!!!
LIke Sis said, I didn't even know when u did this !!!! I was really shocked!!..well, I was little late, first page pe comment nahi kar saki..but it's ok....2nd pg. 😆

I hope you open many many more!!!!
You rock!!...and really, just saw all ur sigs, 😲..and wow!!! .....they are really AWSOME!!!!
I will definetly use the Sajan ones after Sharad's B-day!!!! 😳
It's soooo cute!!! 😍
Do update soon!!!

Love you
hugs
Jagavi

Edited by --LoveSD-- - 14 years ago