Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Krupsie baby love how you listed the characteristics of a SOAP!

Yea its so very irritating to see our show go down the drain in this soapy mess!🤢

See this is the same reason why even i never saw Indian tv serials..except one other show which was a few years back and was different and good for a while...and then that too went haywire..

@ferris wheel..LMAO!! 🤣

I hate that every other day the show ends with her evil expressions and dialogues as the last shot!

@point no.4- oh yes we see tht today too!...evil M enters PriDa's room without even knocking!..intruder!

But yea i hope and pray tht we get our show back!...when the makers are done having fun with the vamps n sidekicks!😕

@Rach- wow you have a lot of extensive knowledge abt these lady vamps!!..😉😆

EDIT : krupsie know wht..the biggest american SOAP ive come across is Bold and the Beautiful!!..lol...it has been going on for years...with zillions of twists!!....oh God..pls make LNMDJ into a B&B!!😲

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Krupsiepie absolutely loved your Camera Falshes and then the Merry go round thing I was 🤣🤣🤣 literally... oh there is another qualification of the Vamps besides wearing heavy jewelley with heavy make-up and Costly sarees and their significant punchlines.. like Uuiimaaa, and Mera naam bhi Komolika nahi... they turn their heads three times and wen ever they break a bad news the words are echoed atlest three to four times... I still can't understand why they make the words echo umpteen number of times we are not deaf or something... and wen something bad happens the camera zooms to every character face and freezees and the screen colour is changed to black-white effect with the glass breaking effect... just the way they showed in LNMDJ wen Ella Gujral died... and I was like Oh God No!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO... not this.. anything but this.. 😡 

@Rach... sweety thank you so much for remainding us of the gr8 female Vamps of the tellyland and as far as I remember Komolika too used to twist her strand of hair in her index finger and the B.G. music used to be Dhim tana nana dhim tanana na KomOlikaaaaaaaAAa....

@Jhans.. rightly said the serial you are talking about which you saw during your visit to India was Kasauti Zindagi Ki... there the Protogonists get seperated and the Male gets married to the gold-digger Vamp and the Female lead gets married to rich Villian.. then they divorce them and married to each other then the problem arises btw them and the female lead goes back to the Villian and now the Villian is reformed and turned into a nice man but then the Villian's wife comes back to claim him kidnapes him and declares him dead Female again runs to the hero but Hero is already married to another women.. then the hero's wife is jelous of the female lead and plots to seperate them then the villian comes back and again the female lead runs back to the Villian turned protogonist... ok I will stop now even  I'am feeling dizzy now
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 14 years ago