Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Isha yaani Parvati
Heroine =Alia Bhatt
this seems like a south film
who is she?
Kiara?
If it’s from the South, it could be Regina Cassandra
aesthetically looks good but might have to check out the movie
This trailer looks awesome !
if the story is good, this movie should do very well !
Very Baahubali-esque in presentation( in the sense of big mythological movie) .
bold: similar observation here..looked like baahubali kinda editing but lets see..This trailer looks awesome !
if the story is good, this movie should do very well !
Very Baahubali-esque in presentation( in the sense of big mythological movie) .
Can someone explain the story , please?
I Google searched and got so many confusing things
I am not sure if I am going the right way?
(Even a link or directing me to where to read about the story would be helpful).
Thanks in advance !
https://x.com/i/status/2067995640228188575
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
1