Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
the look of the film is similar to kismat konnection...shahid is doing nothing new...poor genelia will be wasted...i haven't watched the trailer yet but yea that's so not funny. Although I don't have much expectations from this movie
Originally posted by: Human_Torch
the look of the film is similar to kismat konnection...shahid is doing nothing new...poor genelia will be wasted...
anyways let's hope it atlest makes some money...we dont want the disastrrous year back in business
oh mine 3 idiots was a complete film...its not just comedy which makes u laugh its the feel of the film...it was highly emotional too...but genral comedy movies r going down...even de dana dan last yr was unimpressiveOriginally posted by: YXUMMT6NMWLFXU7L
i agree...but 3 idiots brought back good comedy! not once did they show a girl badly dressed....
Originally posted by: Human_Torch
oh mine 3 idiots was a complete film...its not just comedy which makes u laugh its the feel of the film...it was highly emotional too...but genral comedy movies r going down...even de dana dan last yr was unimpressive
wht annoys you more is tht a little boy is saying to a little girl..abt tht whole thing...sucks man🤢🤢🤢i haven't watched the trailer yet but yea that's so not funny. Although I don't have much expectations from this movie
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
I guess that is a well established fact now. Recent is cocktail 2 being declared a success at 150cr budget though let alone 150 even 100cr...
Someone once said that too much goodness can be boring. I'm not entirely sure I agree, but every now and then I look at Shahid Kapoor and wonder...
13