Your opinions needed! Please Vote!

Poll

What kind of topics do you like at CC?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys!
To make a fresh start this year at cc, we want your opinions on what kind of topics you guys enjoy.. because the most important thing here is to have fun.. right?

even though CC is NOT a games forum..(there is a separate forum for that) 1 or 2 games every month is acceptable.  we could start a new game every month or so...and that is more than enough.
BUT that is not all that we should have at CC right... some light discussions are more fun..and also helps us in getting to know all the members and making new friends...
so we would like to have more of that...wut say?😳

discussions topics are like Goodbye 2009..Welcome 2010!('._.[Share some of ur IF experiences]._.) , *2012 - End of the World*Share something unique Quote of the Day.. etc

and more general/game type topics are like  |I{------Attendance Record 2------}I| Part 2 of: What's ur previous mood?  DID U KNOW!!! 2 
DO U LIKE Rajeev khandelwal? just imagine if.... etc

i guess the best thing would be to balance both out...  still, do vote and reply here and let us know what you want!

also, all the topics i just mentioned, please don't mind guys, i'm not saying either of them are better than the other or anything!  i just mentioned them as an example so you know what i'm talking about!
😃

Chit-Chat Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
i voted for discussion topics because i think they are more fun. since everyone's new here.... by having more discussion topics we  would get to know everyone.. and become friends! =)
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
pinky jee  ....   as a view bee  you have every right to open any topic related to cc section....  we enjoy all most all of the topics here ... all of them are nice and cool topics ... not so time consuming ... just fun filled

hence I vote for all topics ....  related to cc section...  btw, yes you can open GOTW  type  DOTW  type MOTW type too  it's all common in all the sections of I F  why not in cc .... 

all the best 👍🏼
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for Discussion topics. Not that I don't like games but I think CC should have mainly discussion topics and maybe a couple of games topics. For more games there is already a separate section and members can always visit that. And chit chatting happens more in discussion topics.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'll go with discussion topic..........

As we already have a section for games so its better if this section is dedicated to some discussions...... Its good to have some game or even contest once a month..... It'll cheer our mood....

-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thambu

pinky jee  ....   as a view bee  you have every right to open any topic related to cc section....  we enjoy all most all of the topics here ... all of them are nice and cool topics ... not so time consuming ... just fun filled

hence I vote for all topics ....  related to cc section...  btw, yes you can open GOTW  type  DOTW  type MOTW type too  it's all common in all the sections of I F  why not in cc .... 

all the best 👍🏼

not just me... anyone has a right to make any topic as long as it is related to CC ofcorse! 😃

yes thats a good point... we will make sure discussions are not time consuming and yet interesting...
and thanx everyone for voting! really nice to know that so far most people like discussions... i thought for some reason maybe games would be liked more here...
but for those people who likes games n general topics... dont worry... balance is the key!

I voted for Discussion Topics

Yh it's true there is section specifically for games so if we start to post endless games here phir iss section main aur Forum Games section main kya farkh reh jaaye ga...

It's our wonderful and unique discussions that make this section different to other sections =p ehe... so I think the discussions are wht need to be prioritised over games... tho yh a GOTM is a nice idea =) but there needs to be a limit to how many there are

If ppl want to play games they can go to Forum Games section... but if ppl want to Chit Chat this is the place... so with discussions etc tht's wht we do =) and can reely get to knw ppl...
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks pinks for the post and everybody who voted...😃

we are having these votes coz ultimately watever you members want would be done in CC...

as most of you agree for discussion topics...so ya we will try our best to bring more fun-filled and interesting topics that we can chit-chat about...and would like it if you guys can help us in the same..i mean there's a limit to what one can think...n my mind's out of ideas these days...so i would really appreciate if you guys can give suggestions or ideas of wat else we can do in CC...😳

as for games..that you guys dont have to worry...there would definetly be a game or two in CC so dat members dont get bored of just discussions...and if possible we would also arrange for some exciting contests so you people can compete with each other...😃

btw i vote for discussion topics too..

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i voted for discussion topics because i think they are what make the section interesting. The game topics are fun as well, but they are fillers than anything else!!!😊
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think a well balanced combination of games and discussion topics will work best!

I personally love discussions, but games add fun to a forum and make it all the more interesting!

-Mahi