Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lathika thanks for posting these pics. I like this girl. There was no artificiality in her speech & all the words came direct from her heart. I don't know why, but i sense some kind of proudiness in Karan's speech & did not like  the way he gave his acceptance speech.
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

this is for u hina ......... πŸ€—

may u get every bit of success πŸ˜ƒ

yup ....she really deserves it......... πŸ‘
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Lathika thanks for posting these pics. I like this girl. There was no artificiality in her speech & all the words came direct from her heart. I don't know why,but i sense some kind of proudiness in Karan's speech & did not like the way he gave his acceptance speech.

i wouldn't say he was proud anu...at least yesterday i didnt feel that....but yes...i def thought he should have been with the rest of the yrkkh team.........
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for d pcs...
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

yup ....she really deserves it......... πŸ‘

Renu,   Look at Hina's emotions in the pic , they are so natural.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Renu,   Look at Hina's emotions in the pic , they are so natural.

i wish she bring those to her actingπŸ˜‰
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lathika thanks for posting these pics. I like this girl. There was no artificiality in her speech & all the words came direct from her heart. I don't know why, but i sense some kind of proudiness in Karan's speech & did not like  the way he gave his acceptance speech.

she is a very simple down to earth girl .. i was happy to see her touching motu's feet .. brought some peace to mind ..πŸ˜†

anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

i wouldn't say he was proud anu...at least yesterday i didnt feel that....but yes...i def thought he should have been with the rest of the yrkkh team.........

Renu,  May be you didnt feel that way but i was disappointed with the way he deliver his words.

Renu,  May be you didnt feel that way but i was disappointed with the way he deliver his words.

i agree with u... some sort of proudiness was quite visible in his speech... as if he was born to get this award.. huh.. he doesnt even noe how to laugh properly... forget acting.!!