Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Jhanz, just read both the parts..That was wonderful, beautiful and very well written, friend..Absolutely LOVED it..

Eh eh @ shirrts and all that jazz..WORD!

Keep them coming, Jhanz..
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome  job my dear!
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot guys for all the encouragement and support. I am working on the Savni and Varni portions and those will be up soon. I will PM you when they are up.

@ Achu

Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate all the support.

@ Kheerni

A fable ☺️ and thank you I am flattered that you wanted to press the like button multiple times.

@ Maz

Thanks Maz. I am glad that you liked the "pagalpanti" blending. I love this forum and all our crazy adventures. I am glad it came across.

@ Sistu

Thanks. The aloo paratha will never be the same again. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Someone has to mention the word and I start laughing like a crazed possessed person. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ Rads

Thank you

@ Rach
Thank you. I love this forum and all the members. I am glad that was obvious. I have been told that this is a special forum and I am glad I could highlight that.

@ Krups
Thanks a lot. "Queen of rhyme" ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ Thanks for the title. I will try to live up to it.

@ Niks
Sachi Niks this is my first attempt. I have never attempted poetry before. I don't know whether they would even call this poetry in the real world. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ Eksie
I guess I cannot make that claim that I cannot write poetry (or what passes for poetry in my book) at least in this forum ever again. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am glad and honored to be part of the madness. I wanted to bring that out in the poem and in LNMDJ style - mera maksad pura hua ( I achieved my objective) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yup I used the "M" word πŸ˜†

@ Mru and desigirl_18
Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it. Those were a last minute additions.

@snehakapoor, Sarah and sonali
Thanks

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh that was soo good. you have a way with words and a talent to showcase them