funnymonkey thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
do you guys think shamaik walking out of the show was justified??? i agree howard act wasn't on the par but he should've given howard where he went wrong and why he didn't liked it instead of walking out. i think him doing that showed his unprofessional side and it wasn't fair to howard and his team members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gupta22kg

do you guys think shamaik walking out of the show was justified??? i agree howard act wasn't on the par but he should've given howard where he went wrong and why he didn't liked it instead of walking out. i think him doing that showed his unprofessional side and it wasn't fair to howard and his team members.

It's all scripted and only for the sake of TRP. Thats how it always is in reality shows. Its a shame they have to resort to such tactics when people would rather watch the show just for the sake of quality dancing.
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree... instead of walking out he can point out where he went wrong, his consept? his steps or his song selection???? instead of pointing out his fault he choose to walk out??? and then in 2 mints he came back????? the whole situation looked like a JOKE...... 😕
mahak221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gupta22kg

I always loved Shamak and still do but i was so mad when he walkrd out that was really mean and i felt really sorry for Howard and his team. He could has told him what he did wrong that was kind of insulting leaving like this.
radha_8 thumbnail
yea...exactly....it was not needed at all......it is only needed if all the teams perform bad.......but tht was not the case........as Howard said tht there were other performances in the past that were worst than his....then why.....??...god.......Howard felt soooo bad...
forems thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe that's why the producers give Rani more power/voice than Shiamak perhaps. He should be a little more restrained...in fact I quite liked the act, true the dancing was less than the actual drama, but then how do you do a "running dance" anyway?
vickosh thumbnail

I personally Shamiak is not so talented himself.  The act requirements that he gives are so lame and premitive.  There is no originality at all in it.  He probably looks up on youtube to get ideas himself.  The contestant and coaches have no idea what is expected of them and there are no ground rules given.  He and Rani are both very lame people.  I have no idea how Shamiak has come so far in his field....................

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ actually, shimak is a very accomplished dancer..
he has choerographed for movies and stage shows before..
but same here, i felt that his walk out was very unprofessional..
i understand that he felt bad as "his" desi pardesi team didnt perform so well..
but how the heck do you do a running dance?