bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
harshal vithal inspired by remos choreography . in DID remo choreographed this song that is far better than HV .HV copy his steps.

i am sorry if i have mistaken for talking about DID here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplestar04 thumbnail
I do not think that its copied.

Infact I thought that Karthik's choreo  was better in a way than the one in DID. And DID choreo was good in a way.
Both conveyed different feelings and emotions for  their MoM.

Because Harshall And Vithal showed a birth of a child and how he walked, he learned stuff. and so many props were used that is *roti bananeka ko tha* and his mom's saree.

They showed those props as his mom's memory kinda....

And they managed to show all that in a 2 min of song. So kudos to them

While in DID, an young teen or a teenager was dancing.. it was totally different.
the emotions were different. the feeling came outta him was different from karthik;s emotions..

SO I PREFER ITS BETTER NOT TO COMPARE THEM. BOTH WERE GOOD AT THEIR CHOREO AND THEY OWN EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purplestar04

I do not think that its copied.

Infact I thought that Karthik's choreo  was better in a way than the one in DID. And DID choreo was good in a way.
Both conveyed different feelings and emotions for  their MoM.

Because Harshall And Vithal showed a birth of a child and how he walked, he learned stuff. and so many props were used that is *roti bananeka ko tha* and his mom's saree.

They showed those props as his mom's memory kinda....

And they managed to show all that in a 2 min of song. So kudos to them

While in DID, an young teen or a teenager was dancing.. it was totally different.
the emotions were different. the feeling came outta him was different from karthik;s emotions..

SO I PREFER ITS BETTER NOT TO COMPARE THEM. BOTH WERE GOOD AT THEIR CHOREO AND THEY OWN EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.

i am talking about steps  kartik use the step 'jhoola jhoolate the" and 'laut ke bhi aa na paun' Edited by hello its me - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did they? lemme first watch....will comment later....
purplestar04 thumbnail
They did two steps..

You are right *hello its me*

But then still its not the exact copy of those two steps..
Like in DID, the guy crawl front and karthik crawl back in a bit different way. i guess

I actually didnt notice..
Osprisshow thumbnail

hey ..ditto..

though um a fan of western yodha's but it had a similarity with remo's choreography!

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even Mini's Duniya ka naara was a rip off of Terrences dance in DID...the theme, the briefcases, the typewriter style, some of the steps...Mini is inspired by Terrence I guess, first the rope dance, then the aerial dance, now this....

anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think there have been quite a few dances that have been inspired from DID...even Bindu (from Southern Sizzlers) environmental theme dance was inspired by Alisha's from DID....Minnies duniya ka naara dance....and as you pointed out, karthiks meri ma dance..

But I think its fine if their drawing inspiration from another source. As long as the whole performance isnt copied, and as long as they dont consecutively copy dances from the source.

It's hard to always be innovative with dance steps, but I think all the choreographers have presented some very unique dances as well. 😊