Brief update Nov 10: Babli has cancer

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Not only Mintoo but Biji also accompanies Bubbly to the hospital for her medical tests. Bubbly gets to know that Biji returned her tickets to Nankana Sahib to arrange for the money for the tests. At the hospital Bubbly gets fidgety and also creates ruckus when the nurse is taking her blood for the medical tests. Abhay waits for Shivangi at the station with his friends. Shivangi comes there dressed as a bride with her friends. They plan that the girls must come by Ladies Special to the temple to save time. When in the train Nanda notices Shivangi's get up and learns that she is going to get married without her parents consent. Nanda along with other woman in Ladies Special performs a small ceremony prior to marriage for Shivangi so that she doesnt miss her mother. At the temple Shivangi develops cold feet for the moment and misses her parents and Abhay says he will not force her to go along with the marriage ceremony. Bubbly keeps pestering Mintoo for spending money on tests for normal sickness. Mintoo steps out for some work, just then the doctor spots the report and calls for Mintoo instead of Bubbly. But since Mintoo is away, Bubbly insists to meet doctor as she thinks the doctor will convince Mintoo for more tests. Bubbly goes in and keeps pestering the doctor and finally he lets out that she has cancer. Bubbly is speechless.

Source: tv.burrp.com updated by me

Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MefromNJ thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
this is really sad that Bubli has cancer..
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Poor Babli, how will family deal with it.

Nanda/shivam should help Babli now to repay their loan of 2lakh.
MefromNJ thumbnail
i think they have forgot about Nanda/Shivam and loan....
Nikasha. thumbnail
How depressing. It never was clear to me how Pooja's track ended... One minute she was holding hands with Vinny and the next she leaves? I'm confused.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im speechless.
wow, poor babli..
thanks for the update..
Malajiji thumbnail

Thanks for the update. :)