Poll
Which of the new interns are you going to date?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Atul yaar Anyday eversince i got to see the protective side of him in yest's epi it such a huge turn on and those angry luk he gave ohhhhh😍.
and yuvi would be my second choice incase Atul dosent wana go out with me ,hahaha i would luvvvvvvv to make naina jealous
Originally posted by: nitica_82
Trust me , one doesn't need to work very hard to make Naina jealous. 😉😆.....I am waiting to see if Nanzie becomes jealous of Tammz when Yuvi shields her from everything.
Don't kill me for this.... but am actually thinking of a Abhi-Nikki-Atul triangle. ☺️
haila actually CV's might explore that once jia leaves i feel Atul might get attracted to nikki just like george and meredith in GA
Originally posted by: Jenifer.
Ohhhh Nitz, you've put my mind in a frizzy tizzy! I can't choose between Yuvi, Sid and Atul!
I'll probably go for Atul but when I'm feeling extremely sarcastic, I'll holler at Yuvi and when I'm in a masti mazak kind of mode I'll call Sid. But for when I'm all 'normal', Atul it is.Gosh, I sound like a player! Ewwwwww......
OH MY GOD GUYS!! DAT WUD B AWSOME!! LOLZ ANJY WILL COME BAK 2 GIV ATUL A CHANCE & SHE ENTERS DA PICTURE JUST WHEN ATUL-NIKS R ABOUT 2 GET MARRIED😆Originally posted by: nitica_82
Hmmm... I am thinking on the same lines. Infact , it is not a bad idea.....bring Atul and Nikki closer.... or say circumstances force them to come closer and wham! Anjie comes visiting. 😉
Originally posted by: SimplyNice
OH MY GOD GUYS!! DAT WUD B AWSOME!! LOLZ ANJY WILL COME BAK 2 GIV ATUL A CHANCE & SHE ENTERS DA PICTURE JUST WHEN ATUL-NIKS R ABOUT 2 GET MARRIED😆