Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
WOW!!!! the story is really going smoothly........πŸ˜ƒOne of my best epi i guess though my best will be when i see both doing Shadi ke Phera and Arman crying Bucket fullπŸ˜‰
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

wow.. I just saw the repeat of the restaurant scene.. hai... it is so goood... hmmmm... I am really satisfied that she is fully in love with Purab.. and the doubts that she wanted to tell Purab.. As far as Jassi is concerned Purab does not know about her infatuation for Armaan.. I think she was thinking about that even in yesterday's apisode.. Hai... I am definitely going to keep watching this recording again and again...

I have to definitely give one point to Armaan... He was definitely singing much better than Purab...

Nupur thumbnail
i wonder if jassi ever going to tell purab about 'kohinoor' at all or is she just going to keep that to herself?
ritu thumbnail

Purab ko to pata chal hi jayega, agar abhi nahi to tab jab jassi jail jayegi. πŸ˜†

pmahesh thumbnail

I hope this happiness of ours is for good and now even if there are minor hiccups, the end will be a progression of yesterday

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oooooh...it was a really swoonworthy episode.
deadly thumbnail
Welcome to all the new members of the forum !!!
Rifhat thumbnail

Better late than never huh... Me too, i love the scene between Purab and Jassi at the Resturant..It was so sweet and magical,i had tears in my eyes towards the end of that scene..i was so touched by it..Reminded me of the oldies love story we find when we watch the old indian movies.. Without saying anything everything is spoken through the eyes......πŸ˜‰

-Rifhat

Rifhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmahesh

I hope this happiness of ours is for good and now even if there are minor hiccups, the end will be a progression of yesterday

I totally agree with you.

-Rifhat