Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Shweths ... your post .. Brilliance Personified!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loooooved every bit of it ... Just as much as loved PriDa today!!! 😳 

Yaar .. PriDa ne aaj maar daala! Am a total gone case aaj .. everything about PriDa today ... HEAVEN!

Their smiles .. the awkwardness .. the comfort level .. the mini-hug 😳 .. everything .. everything .. everything about them was MINGBOGGLING FANTABLOUS EUHFEOUFEOFHIE HFEIH VEIHNV8EF[VHB[YBRNEHF[EEUHF AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

When Damini tells him that he can call her 'tum' .. his smile was a KILLER! And further on .. when she said he can laugh openly .. he smiled .. and I fell off my chair! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Such a KILLER smillllle ... kya hoga hamara?!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Overall .. a FABBBB episode!! Hats off to the creatives .. for giving us such fabulous scenes! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And ofcourse ... GK & Chandana .. who take such scenes to a different level altogether! They are mindblowing together .. And the person who has written the protagonists have no chemistry .. is either blind .. or seriously has NO idea what chemistry on screen is all about! Moron! 😑 If GK-Chandana have no chemistry .. then no one has!!

About the rest of the episode .. seriously, I was blinded by PriDa .. to have noticed anything else! 😳 Just about realise .. in which part does Avni have the chakkars? Coz I didn't see it? What part did I not see? πŸ˜• Ohh .. and I must say .. I kinda like Sameer's expressions .. the whole repentence part and all .. Am sure, very soon he'll realise how how how wronggg he was ..

OMGG .. can't think of anything else but PriDa today .. Forgive me for the mental block about the rest! Aaaaahhhhh ...

Kabhi yunhi .. kabhi milte hain dil ..
Koi jaane naaaa .. meri jaaaaan ..
Kabhi yunhi .. jab pehla hi pyaar ..
Yaar karle deewana samaaaaaaa ..

😍

nikita_88 thumbnail
WOW Swetha! I don't think you missed anything out there 😍 !!

I am going to take your advise and only enjoy PriDa!!

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

oh wow Shwets thanks for the update... U r welcome😳

by the way where did this ppl get the namuna Doctor from... he does not knows the excact condition of the patient... he does not know the name of the disesase.. he does not know the ailment method one of the best comedy scenes of love ne.....🀣and on top of that the irritating wigs of his is too much to take... I know, it was one of the best comedy scenes of love nereally yaar CV's are so poor that they can't afford a decent looking doctor Or atleast a decent looking WIG🀣

come on guys if you need doctor then don't feel shy from asking help frm DMG team I'am sure Dr. Sid wud have had given reasonable explanation then that namuna who called himself Doctor...
Agree even if he had given a ridiculous explanation atleast he is good looking enough for us to ignore it...πŸ˜†

and really is Ella serious wen she said that PriDa shud stop fighting like kids... come on Ella their fights are the main attraction... it spices up their love life and gr8 source of entertainment for us and you are advicing them to stop that... very bad Ella Aunty nvr expected this from you...
Arrye Ila ne woh thodi na dekha hai jo humne dekha haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

and Avni already geeting Chakkar??? come on Yaar they Consummated last week only and already Avni is getting Chakkars... if this continues at this speed.. I think probably by nxt week Avni wud be admitted in hospital for the delivery of the baby... Sach mein kya jet age zamana aa gaya hai...🀣So trueeeeeeee, too good tinaπŸ‘

And ur options on what to do with the vegetable.....🀣

Sistu: I think i wrote out the whole thing yesterday, realized it pretty late, wat a muddlehead i was thanks to pridaπŸ˜† And good one, majboori indeed😳

Ashi: Yup prida were awesome today and let us hope prithvi doesnt let us down, i doubt he will though...

and lol at varun complaining about rosh sharing teddies with vivaan..πŸ˜†

carie: Totally agree and yup we wouldnt settle for nothing less than  a grand celebration..

Originally posted by: cutipie.niki

@ shwetha..!!
aww..u r d best !!  i came bk [ 4m watchn tv ofcoz..] jus 2 read ur update !! n thr u r , on dot !! this is called punctuality !!πŸ‘πŸ‘ luv ya 4 it !!πŸ€— Thanks niki, tonite was hard, found it really hard to cocentrate u know whyπŸ˜‰

as abt the blankd out part.. i thnk dat was all of it.. jus dat she was thnkn to say hm sry 4 'thnkn he was such a MCp.. or smdng lyk dat' n he too.. starts 2 say smdng.. so bth spk at the same tym..n then our innocent queenie.. gvs a million dollar sharmilee smile ☺️n sez " kuch nahi".. or she nods ??![ dnt remembr..] .. n runs out of the rum.. 😳😳n he keeps starn at her.. dnt undrstnd his reacn !! bt im afraid i felt a bit of rvng creepn into those eyes in the last scene...I know i realized it later that i had indeed not forgotten but it was those awesome expressions that totally had me confused if i had or had not..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And yes, why did that R thing creep into his eyes...

Well nw.. i dnt knw.. i relli dnt need 2 see dat precap.. it spoilt my mood !! nw dnt feel lyk trustn Pri's reacns in ealier scenes 2day..πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘... N dat stpd samz sez" plan is wrkn !!" urghhhh !!😑 n dis stpd pri agrees.. urghh urghhh !!😑😑.. dint want 2 c dat !! atleast 2day.. after i thout was a beautiful PRIDA moment...I still have high hopes that as much as he wants to hurt Ila, he now finds himself in the same position as varun, he will have to do it without hurting Damz now.. I think he forgot about revenge completely till MK reminded him...

n man.. Wat r they sayn.. hw many days is it ovr aftr the savni incidnt ?? b4 dat symptoms startd settn in ??!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. they r takn medecine 4 a toss !
!🀒Yeah, dont even want to go there, let us hope it is just her sugar levels that went low...

well anyways.. thnx 4 the daily dose update !!😳😳Niki, waiting for ur Q & AπŸ˜ƒ

luv niki.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Priya.

Great work Shwetha ! Thanks PriyaπŸ€—will reply to the pm soon..
First to Avni --she faked the chakkar ....right? because she smiled when she saw Sam's shocked reaction...... I mean its too early for any baby news...even if its fictional world.
Two options: Either she tells him dont worry it is just low sugar or she already knows...
Felt sorry for varun --- He's the only one without a girl nowπŸ˜†I hope now atleast he wakes up.. and realizes that for all the revenge lecture he gets to hear, his brothers are more interested in getting married...

What do you think -Did Ela purposely sent the Doc...to put pressure on Damz to take a (positive) decision? 
YES!!! Why else would he tapkofy all of a sudden?
Why would he tell her that Ila needs to be kept happy?
And how come Ila was so sure to prithvi that she will ensure damz says yes..

I am hoping that Ila already knows who prithvi is that would be AWESOME...

Prida was absolutely WOW today. ..lets enjoy it while it lasts for tmr its going to be RB...and god forbid another 3-ka -shakthi or even some more Hiiiii Hoga stuff. Agree...
I think Prithvi is in denial abt his feelings for Damz....otherwise nothing can explain the concern he showed or the   happiness on Prithvi's face today while talking to Damz.

OR is it that it is we who are the ones in denial? Both, i think he is underestimating his feelings for her and somewhere we too are guilty of overestimating his feelings for her...

But he will come around, Damz se bach kar kahan jaayega...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: krupur1103

shwets i want rosh-prida scene!!!!!! i want it ......(*should we throw tantrums now???)
ABSOLUTELY... I WANT more prida and rosh scenes and also more of damz and varun scenes and Avni making and feeling MK guilty like hell scenes..

And ofcourse lots and lots of PRIDA scenes, As prithvi would say, Kuch Zyaada nahin ho gaya, but the answer is Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... but we deserve it....

one more thing...keep the brothers away...i think the revenge bhoot only pops when brothers are alone by themselves or with each other or hugging the other....so keep them far far away!!
Good point, keep them at separate places, that should do the trick..

rosh come back home and leave that stupid diary .....look the spooky FLG already reached for the good news before you!!!
BUT.....
WTH was he doing at gujral mansion??? did  he come running to his bade bhaiya to tell that rosh isn't sharing her teddies with him and not playing with him????
I think she already is in but i am sooooooo hoping we get an exclusive prida rosh scene...

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Shweths ... your post .. Brilliance Personified!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loooooved every bit of it ... Just as much as loved PriDa today!!! 😳 

Awwwwwwwww, Eks so sweet of u..πŸ€—

Yaar .. PriDa ne aaj maar daala! Am a total gone case aaj .. everything about PriDa today ... HEAVEN!
 I know, i should have mentioned yesterday, Eks not only u but every single prida fan must be still in prida heaven and never ever want to come back to earth...

Their smiles .. the awkwardness .. the comfort level .. the mini-hug 😳 .. everything .. everything .. everything about them was MINGBOGGLING FANTABLOUS EUHFEOUFEOFHIE HFEIH VEIHNV8EF[VHB[YBRNEHF[EEUHF AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
 Hmmmmmmmm.................... @MINGBOGGLING FANTABLOUS EUHFEOUFEOFHIE HFEIH VEIHNV8EF[VHB[YBRNEHF[EEUHF AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!! 😳

When Damini tells him that he can call her 'tum' .. his smile was a KILLER! And further on .. when she said he can laugh openly .. he smiled .. and I fell off my chair! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Such a KILLER smillllle ... kya hoga hamara?!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
LOL.. like i said to Sid, GK's would be wife toh gayi kaam se, uski kuch nahin chalne waali GK ke smile and intense stare ke saamne..

Overall .. a FABBBB episode!! Hats off to the creatives .. for giving us such fabulous scenes! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And ofcourse ... GK & Chandana .. who take such scenes to a different level altogether! They are mindblowing together .. And the person who has written the protagonists have no chemistry .. is either blind .. or seriously has NO idea what chemistry on screen is all about! Moron! 😑 If GK-Chandana have no chemistry .. then no one has!!
 Absolutely agree 200% with above...

About the rest of the episode .. seriously, I was blinded by PriDa .. to have noticed anything else! 😳 Just about realise .. in which part does Avni have the chakkars? Coz I didn't see it? What part did I not see? πŸ˜•It was in the coming up,both were wearing different clothes, so it will happen possibly next week.. I hope atleast this week we have whole lot of prida to help us tide over the emotional drama of the coming weeks.... Ohh .. and I must say .. I kinda like Sameer's expressions .. the whole repentence part and all .. Am sure, very soon he'll realise how how how wronggg he was ..
 Yup, felt bad for him too...and then MK said, well done bhaiya, and all the sympathy vanished...

OMGG .. can't think of anything else but PriDa today .. Forgive me for the mental block about the rest! Aaaaahhhhh ...

Kabhi yunhi .. kabhi milte hain dil ..
Koi jaane naaaa .. meri jaaaaan ..
Kabhi yunhi .. jab pehla hi pyaar ..
Yaar karle deewana samaaaaaaa ..

😍

Ditto..

Niki: Yup let us focus on just prida, kal ki or rather aaj ki aaj dekhi jaayegiπŸ˜†
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@anwaya..lol is there a song of salla main toh chacha ban gaya?it would SO suit varun....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....6 people and one little kid...what a show!
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

oh wow Shwets thanks for the update... by the way where did this ppl get the namuna Doctor from... he does not knows the excact condition of the patient... he does not know the name of the disesase.. he does not know the ailment method and on top of that the irritating wigs of his is too much to take... really yaar CV's are so poor that they can't afford a decent looking doctor come on guys if you need doctor then don't feel shy from asking help frm DMG team I'am sure Dr. Sid wud have had given reasonable explanation then that namuna who called himself Doctor... and really is Ella serious wen she said that PriDa shud stop fighting like kids... come on Ella their fights are the main attraction... it spices up their love life and gr8 source of entertainment for us and you are advicing them to stop that... very bad Ella Aunty nvr expected this from you... and Avni already geeting Chakkar??? come on Yaar they Consummated last week only and already Avni is getting Chakkars... if this continues at this speed.. I think probably by nxt week Avni wud be admitted in hospital for the delivery of the baby... Sach mein kya jet age zamana aa gaya hai...🀣

LOL tina great post....exactly,the doctor knows the patient is serious.but what and why?Well which school did he got mbbs from?The circus medical college?lol and as i said...next week is 2 early for the baby,we need 2 weeks atleast...Right now she is getting chakkars..tomorrow morning sickness..and next week labour pains..and 2 weeks from now...tadddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🀣