PRIDA Marriage is Fixed & bad news:prida upd8

Posted: 14 years ago
The doctor tells prida that ila has hidden her real medical condition from him...

Damz is shocked and Prithvi asks him, what is wrong with her.

Doctor says, he has no idea๐Ÿคฃ

But he says Ila has been under lots of stress and they should keep her happy..

Prithvi again asks if there is a treatment that can be given to her..

Doctor irritatedly tells him, He is giving her treatment (OMG, what a doctor, kya hua hai pata  nahin, but treatment de raha hai๐Ÿคฃ)

Now PRIDA Heaven:

After doctor leaves, damz kind of breaks down..and feels bad that  ila hid this from her..

Prithvi sits in front of her feeling very bad for her, and gives an absolutely white handkerchief to u know wipe her tears..

He encourages her and tells her not to cry and be strong..

Damz tells him she is not strong..

P tells her that Meri Nazron se dekhiye, toh aap bahut strong hain..etc..

D tells him that she is tired of being strong alone.. Be it her dad's death, business's bad times, murder at the engagement (prithvi goes๐Ÿ˜ณ) and Inder..

She says she cant do it anymore...

P says if she permits, he will be there for her always, she asks very sweetly, always/

He assures her always..

But she needs to be strong, Damz starts crying again ..

Then the precap scene, he assures her that he will ensure nothing happens to Ila and he will make things right...

She leans on him and he holds her hand and gently wipes the tears or was it hair, (too engrossed to notice)..

She asks him again, will he be able to set things right, he says yes and they are discussing Ila at that point, still holding each other's hand...

Ila Walks in..

They let go of the hand reluctantly..

She asks them if they were talking about her, D gives an evasive reply...

Ila laughs and tells them that she will be make things easier for them and all concerned...

She tells them to give a yes or no answer..

She asks Prithvi if he likes Damini..

He says YES...

She asks Damini, if she likes Prithvi..

She nods her YES...

Ila is ecstatic and teases them what are u waiting for, come and take my aashirwaad..

Dams gives Ila a hug, while P is still standing, Ila signals him and he too hugs her and both steal a glance at each other...

Ila says she is the most happiest person in the world and her life sort of dependent on this decision or something and Damz stops her midway saying.. Ila's happiness/life is the most important thing for them..

Ila tells prithvi, see how emotional my D is regarding her mom and u have to ensure u have to take really good care of her...

P says he will and yes kids tend to be very emotional towards their parents and can go to any extreme for them... (Warning signal no.1)

Ila asks them to promise that they will always be there for each other, give each other constant support and will stop fighting like kids..

Prida smiled i think (lol cant remember exactly)..

Ila tells them that she will have a big grand wedding but  PRIDA tell her that all they want is a simple ceremony of close friends and relatives..

Ila agrees and goes off to tell the rest of the family the good news..

PRIDA HEAVEN AND BEYO
ND..

P starts the conversation with an aap, and D says he can call her tum now.. and he grins oh so cutely, D again very naughtily and cutely tells him he can now laugh freely too....

P LOLs at this..

She asks him waise it is okay if hubby calls wife aap, he says and it applies vice versa too..

She rolls her eyes and tells him she hopes he wont start the whole man vs woman thing..is about to leave when he stops her by grabbing/pulling her hand..

She turns around kinda shocked..

P then explains very patiently that when he says the man and woman thing.. he does not mean to say that women are inferior or something.. it is just that they are different and (okay a very nice and long explanation as to convince her he is not MCP)..and it is this difference that makes them unique and also love each other...

She is kinda relieved and impressed..

I am sorta blanked out at the last part, let us see if i remember it...

EDITED:

I think i pretty much wrote everything phew what a relief ๐Ÿ˜†Oh wait, after his lecture on him not being a MCP, both turn around and say something at the same time and he asks what and she says nothing and walks off shyly with a happy look on her face...

But the bad news:

SAVNI are already going to give prida their wedding gift: NEWS about the baby..

And the last part when she walks away, he looks at her with a smile and is it me that it slowly disappears..

PRECAPS:

Bascially ila breaks the good news with savni and varun present..

And REVENGE music plays, MK says well done bhaiya, varun is dunno happy for the marriage or the plan cudnt tell.. And prithvi acknowledges it..

FB about how ila gujaral will undergo all the pain they went thro.. and ๐Ÿคข God is with us papa, things are going in the right track....

Piece of advice..

Enjoy the PRIDA SCENES today they were beyond heaven, heck i am still blacked out over the last part or did i say it all, still cant remember๐Ÿ˜†

AND Basing the bros let us do it tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜ก

OH & GK & CS๐Ÿ‘OUTSTANDING TODAY..

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vow shwetha!!!!!!!! Tnx for this Prida update. But what a doctor????? Love the last part.
Cassiopeia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha (yet again)......๐Ÿ˜Š

A sincere request to CVs: - Pls pls render some credibility to the doc's character...As a medical student, it really really pains me to see what kachumbar n khichri he's making...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by cassiopia29 - 14 years ago
ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriously thats what happens.... can't wait for today's episode
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
doc ho to aisa!

n yeash todys scene was heaven n beyond!

n D 2 good news waiting for us!

var n pri will be singign

"salla main to chacha ban gaya"
n sam

"aaj mere bhai ki shadi hai"

n ela is sasumaa n nanimaa!

hayee................khush hai jama aaj kaunsi tarikh hai?

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG anjie!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ela.......saasuma and naani maa.......๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

and btw shwets.....screw that revenge bhooot....anyhow who really cares about it and the 3 ki shakti ghise pite dialogues!!!! no one.......yeah.....so i say...we just enjoy the fusion of the Aadmi and aaurat today!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

nope.....KING and Queen actually!!๐Ÿฅณ
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah krupz!

it was D day for us D pridaHos n for D dude n D queen!

to many khush khabaris!
Sis: I am still thinking hard, something else happened where they were incredibly comfortable with each other..

cassie: I know how dumb can that doctor with that bad wig get...

Krups: Seriously i was ๐Ÿ˜, planning to catch the video watch the 3/4th parts first...

ruch: awesome epi today..

anwaya: LOL...

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shwetha ; I see the revenge bhoot is making an appearance again!......but will come to that later.......
Everyday I think that this has to be their best scene but they just keep probing me wrong everytime. Prida were all cuteness, awkward and shy smiles today ๐Ÿ˜ณ....at some point I was giggling so much......like how they went from aap to tum to hamesha....LOVED how he answered 'hamesha' even before her question was over.....and that hug ๐Ÿ˜
There is likeness, fondness, care and concern,and hidden beneath all that is love...and now marriage.....but they are soooo shy ( and stubborn) to admit it.....did you see how Damini was smiling and blushing when she walked away from that room....๐Ÿ˜‰
I think I saw Prithvi smiling today after a long time today.....that couldnt have been fake right?? I wanted to smack all the three brothers from those stupid smirks they had in the end.....grrrr....are they going to get their father back by spoiling those poor girls' lives?? ......๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah Shwetha even I noticed how Prithvi's smile sort of vanished after Damini left the room ๐Ÿ˜ก
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
where the heck is rosh when the Good news is being announced????
i want to see rosh's reaction more than that stupid FLG's zilch expressions!!!!

i want rosh to jump out of no where....from behind Prida and shout Jeej!!! and hug prida tight..๐Ÿ˜†