Originally posted by: nishu174
oh my god !! im enjoying everybody's comments so much!!!😃 ithink people have gone crazy for DV&Amoli!!!! <br>
We have all completely lost our minds when it comes to DV & Amoli:-)!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nishu174
oh my god !! im enjoying everybody's comments so much!!!😃 ithink people have gone crazy for DV&Amoli!!!! <br>
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy
That bolded one will be a Y.U.C.K track, Iam out of here if thats the case 😆😆 . I dont want men to be obsessed abt a married woman , thats such a no-no 😆😆 . I promise rashida if thats the case I will ditch BP and live at Bandini reading updates 😆😆.
Anu
We have all completely lost our minds when it comes to DV & Amoli:-)!!!