Originally posted by: archangel
I don't know whom they are phooling but I am slowly finding it irksome to watch .... I switch when they show them as I know it is blow hot blow cold drama I rather watch K serials at that time LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: archangel
I don't know whom they are phooling but I am slowly finding it irksome to watch .... I switch when they show them as I know it is blow hot blow cold drama I rather watch K serials at that time LOL
Originally posted by: sunandshine
The worst fights me and my husband have are on trivial things such as: He dint place the spoons in the right place where they belong, he did not hang the coat on the coat stand but left it on the chair; when he was supposed to mail something to someone and he forgot..We have never fought over serious things (touchwood). So yes, their fights are completely beleivable😳
Yep.. their fights are believable... on top of that they are enclosed in a house and nothing to do much other than adjusting with 10 other ppl.. and also pressure of the game and tasks.. so it is more like a punching bag kind of a situation. cos they know even if they fight with each other.. the partner is going to come back to them
What gets me irritated is their coochiecooing... it really looks very yuck and irritating to watch them do kisses and hugs.. they are overdoing it from the viewers point of view.. or BB is showing too much of it to us.. 😡 so please stop watching so much of it to us BB.... it is not a pleasant sight to watch and guess housemates would also be getting irritated or jealous... 😆
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too
sunandshine lugta hai yeh nai nai preet hai😳😳 Chamach? Hai? Hai? Eee toh kacchu nahi!! Pyaar kahh chochlah hohwaat.Haamraah ghar maa sandaas seat upparwah yah neechawah leh kurr rojh murrah kaafi Mahabharat aur gaaalum gaaloch howath. 😕
Originally posted by: T2PDMVYLBGKZ3LSW
true....couples can fight madly over no serious issues but trivial things....
Originally posted by: sunandshine
Hehe, isliye humare ghar mein 2 seperate bathroom aur 2 seperate closets hain😆 95% jhagda wahan pe filter ho jaate hain😛 btw, that hindi word for restroom is simply