Update Oct 14: Pooja has an idea!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Pooja immediately calls her mother to warn her that Karan has boarded the same train as hers. Maaji(Pooja's mother) is worried as to why Karan is going to Dhanbad. In the mean time Karan comes and sits next to Pooja's mother. Karan continues to put up an act of an ideal son in law. Pooja overhears the conversation between Karan and her mother.

Geeti tells Nanda how Trisha helped her. Nanda asks Geeti if they are now becoming friends. Geeti says maybe! Karan is at the Dhanbad house. He comes to Maaji's room and looks through the cupboard. Then he proceeds to strangulate Maaji. Pooja wakes up with a start. It was all her nightmare. Kamini calms down Pooja.

Pooja shares her worry with her Ladies Special mates. Maaji calls Pooja from the train at that time and Pooja tells her to go to the police as soon as she reaches Dhanbad. Maaji refuses to go to the police against her son-in-law and keeps the phone. Nanda suggests Pooja should meet Pathare and he would certainly help her. Bubbly opposes Nanda and says that Pathare didnt do much in Geeti's case. If not for Nanda Geeti would have been still in jail. Nanda says she has confidence on Pathare afterall he was the one who found out about the tape. Nanda tells her that if she has a better solution then this then she can certainly go ahead. Bubbly keeps quiet.

Pooja, Nanda and Bubbly go to meet Pathare. Pathare correctly guesses that Pooja has some problems with her husband. The women are impressed by his astuteness. Pooja tells him the whole story. In the end Pathare questions Pooja if she knows why Karan went to Dhanbad. Pooja says so that she will get back to him. Pathare says she is wrong. There is another reason and when she finds out the real reason that will be the key to luring Karan back to Mumbai. Pooja is thoughtful.

At the college Geeti tries to thank Trisha but Trisha says the pricipal was wrong and so she did what she did and she would have done it for anyone...no big deal!

In the evening Pooja is working late in office. Her manager says he has spoken to the owner regarding her job and looks like he might agree to retain her. He asks her to complete the bank work he had assigned to her to create a good impression. He leaves from there and Maaji calls Pooja. Maaji tells her that Karan has been drinking away the whole day. She is worried something might happen to him due to his drinking which might embarrass them. Karan calls Maaji and on the phone Pooja hears him telling Maaji that he will martyr himself for Pooja by drinking to death.

Maaji moves away from Karan's earshot and Pooja tells her they need to get him back to Mumbai. She tells her plan to Maaji(in mute for viewers). Maaji hears the plan and thinks this might end up Karan creating more trouble for them. Pooja says that now there is no point in worrying about troubles.

Preview: Maaji begs Karan to spare them and save their prestige. Karan agrees to do that provided she gives him a small thing.

PS: There will be no telecast of LS tommorow as there is a hour long Bhaskar Bharti Diwali special.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_raveesh thumbnail
thnkx for the update...oh no LS  tomrw???? uf..y they do that.....its getting intersting day by day....no Lover story between POO & Vinny...??
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks ladies special is getting very good..
anyways, aw, no ls tommorrow?
well that sucks..
anyways, kshereya i really need to thank you..u have been doing updates diligently for the past 2 months  i think..
THANK YOU SO MUCH =D
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

thanks ladies special is getting very good..

anyways, aw, no ls tommorrow?
well that sucks..
anyways, kshereya i really need to thank you..u have been doing updates diligently for the past 2 months  i think..
THANK YOU SO MUCH =D

ur welcome isha...i had time on my hands....
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

BB specials always have us miss LS.