Banner for Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai!

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Put on your Thinking Caps and get ready to use your creativity guys!

We need a great looking banner for KYPH.........preferably one with Angad and Kripa tripping all over each other 😆

Just joking, just joking.........but if anyone can volunteer for this, it would be great! I would have loved to do it, but I am clueless on this account, so anyone of you, who is willing to chip in for this, please, please do honor us!

Cheers,

Chilly!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Culture thumbnail

hi chilly i can try to compile it ... but then who do i send it to? no idea abt that ... by the way u talking abt a banner with pics rgt?

chillyflakes thumbnail

Hi Culture,

Firstly thanks for volunteering! Hmmm, you go ahead with getting the banner in place, let me get hold of a Moderator and ask her / him, how do we go about putting the thing in place!

Yeah, a banner with pics of as many characters of KYPH if possible, else you can make it any which way you like! (Maybe something which has Angad, Kripa and Prithvi in a Kuch Kuch Hota Hai type thing!) Whatever you feel best!

Cheers,

Chilly

Culture thumbnail

hey thanx a lot .. im not promising but im trying... problem is getting teh pictures.. well anyway lets see plus we can always change it later incase someone comes up with a better one

😊

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Culture or anyone else who may be interested to do also...

You can create the banner and upload it here or send me/Vijay a PM. We can upload it then.

Thanks for your help!

Smisha