What is going on?????????

findme thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 No PE at 8-30 pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was at 7-30 pm today ........................I missed the show today!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secret_GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what really?
does any one know what happened today?
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dotn know what happened today............this si limit of sony ............
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i saw the show accidentally ,here;s what happened :pawni calls dhruv to go n stop dev from leaving the city when dhruv goes there dev says he has to go n him being there will pose a problem for pavni so he asks dhruv to take care of pawni and he gets emotinal n even calls pawni meri pawni n knowing whta he has said he rectifies saying meri pawni se yehi umeed hai
dhruv calls pavni to tell that dev doesnt listen to him n he is indeed leaving heraing this she gets worried n hangs up the phone n dhruv gets  upset ,pawni doesnt want dev to leave n along with her friend urges every girl in the academy to go for a hadtaal and also by not signing the form for some sports competion hearing this ila singh tells the girls to go back to training but they sya they will only do so when dev comes back n ila tells the girls that she has decided to keep her egos at bay and has indeed called dev back the girls rejoice ,they also ask ila to ask sorry to dev she says sorry surprisingly,dev n pawni are happy n see each other pawni says to herself that iam so happy you came n she has done her redemption towards dev n dev says iam so happy to be hear n will be  by ur side.
Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i think they are not ending the show just changed the timings what do u guys think???
secret_GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no yaar the show is ending
and thank a lot for the update ðŸ¤—
-Divyaa- thumbnail
that is so sad anyways do you have any idea how long it will go on before they call it quits???
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, but sad that pe is ending at the end of the month, i truly love dev character
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa show is ending ..............what sony thinks na .......his no fcitions shows r coming in trps ...only reality shows comes .....then they dont have right to do this to their audience
-Divyaa- thumbnail
please go to set india and write to them to tell not to end P.E