Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ in that adveture thay will find more reason to fight!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true ani! prida are not mushy couple at all!!! they are hot, daring and super thrilling couple..those grasshopper type dances don't suit them at all! that seemed like a mockery of our favorite couple...no offence but that was so not like them!
anyhow we definately do come up with much more fun stuff than cv's and just look at leaves's scenes...it is so true to the plot and characters!! i wish they read her scenes and give us such scenes..but they should credit her too.! caz they are her scenes!

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Krups i know,im really surprised the adventure angle has not been brought into their [email protected] need a switch A.S.A.P
@Angie-Yes they will be fighting while carrying out all that adventurous stuff.But that is so much hotter than all the mushiness and senseless fights they have been having of late.!!
Anyways gotta go.!! Will catch you'll later!! muaah.
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye ani!! hopefully our wishes will come true.. however that depends on the cv's....aaahhhh they so need to come to this forum and read our sugestions...that way this show will be on top of all charts!!😉
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dunno how cum I have missed such a hwuatttttttttt topic ....Ahhhhhhhh...Prithvi going shirtless...in Goa n all.....Guys......I am just imagining the entire scene....Ohhhhh...God...save me...am fainting... 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

Yhhh....even I dont mind him in his ti8 shirts...as long as he looks hwuat n steamy....n sexy.