PRIs recent shirts......too TIGHT

Posted: 14 years ago
guys................i dont like the tight shirts they r giving to Pri these days.............it mks me feel suffocating while i watch him in those tight shirts...................if u hv good fig..............it will show......................one doesnt hv to wear tight stuff to show good fig...................the fruity coloured shirts were a bit funny.....................but they suited Pris physique well....................but the RED shirt during the date..........................and the Black shirt recent ly is VERY BODY HUGGING........................which doesnt incr his hotness................NO1 SHUD WEAR SOOOOOOOO TIGHT STUFF..................coz it doesnt enhance the beauty......................missing PD a lot.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

😆 ðŸ˜† Lovely post!

To be honest .. I prefer him in the tight shirts & t-shirts look! It does add to his hotness (acc. to me) It accentuates his body well .. doesn't make him look overtly built up, and still holds the boy-next-door charm.

I was watching some old Sharman scenes, and in one of them he had this loose shirt on .. and after watching Prithvi .. he just looked like he was hanging in that shirt! 😆 ðŸ˜† But still managed to look adorable!
a bit tight is okay......................IN LNMDJ Pri never wore anything loose...................but the RECENT RED AND BLACK SHIRTS R A BIT TOO TIGHT..................i prefer the black shirt that he wore on the RAINY PARTY NIGHT...................that wasnt loose......................but it didnt suffocate me.............but the black 1 in this wks epi is a bit tooooooooooooooooo body hugging...................i feel as if GK is feeling uncomfy in it too
Eksie thumbnail
LOL! Sorry .. but I still find it really sexy! I mean .. I guess I'm used to it by now, so no issues! 😆 

If GK would feel uncomfy in them .. he would have said something and maybe get it changed or something. Guess he likes it too 😆 
Eksie thumbnail
Also .. if I may add ..  

I like it on GK, coz he is able to carry it off! I may not like it on any other guy like I would on GK & Husein too! Most guys may not be able to carry it off, simply coz most men are not so well-toned!

GK & Husein (he'll always be there! 😳) are 2 guys .. I don't mind anything on! They have it in them to carry it off!
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
@eks......................i know yaar...........................GK &  HUSSEIN r the best in tellywood./.......................so they shudnt b exploit by any ordinary clothing....................eg look at sameer.................he has been given the best outfits from day 1.....................Pris outfits hv been cool too except the fruity coloured shirts or the recent tight shirts........................just coz he can carry off anything that doesnt justify giving him ordinary clothing
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think his shirts are bit too tight as well
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tht inceases his hottness and enhances his body.. he looks HOTTTTTTTTTT in them man..

Originally posted by: pulwasha

Tht inceases his hottness and enhances his body.. he looks HOTTTTTTTTTT in them man..

i dont mind tight...........................but too much of anything isnt good
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he looks hot in it.. and if Gaurav himself wants to wear it then nog biggy but if he's uncomfy the he would have asked for a looser shirt na