Memorable Moments in Music- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

2.5k

Users

4

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

lifeztuf thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#21
Nice post Summerji..
Got to hear Dillip Kumar and Raj Kapoor for the first time..Both of them hv done a good job. Thanks BBji for the info and links..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#22
I can't play any songs from last list BB ji posted....I do have Media player and was able to listen to the lists b4...but now get an error 😭
bunbutt_too thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I can't play any songs from last list BB ji posted....I do have Media player and was able to listen to the lists b4...but now get an error 😭

Varshaji please download Winamp and you will be able to hear the rest.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".