Dushyant & Shakuntala's India tour spots

Poll

Which places would you like Dush n Shaku to visit for their HM trip?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all,
          As you all aware that we have celebrated the charming Shakuntala n dashing Dushyant's marriage in the IF forum. Now as we will be having celebration of Dushyant n Shakuntala after marriage India Tour. Vote for the place, you would like Dushyant and Shakuntala to go for ...... "

N.B. Pix of all the places have been posted in Dush-Shaku marriage topic.Can have a glance on that.
Voting lines open for three days...so that after getting the places selected we can move forward to next events at those places...

Best Wishes
All fans of Dushyant & Shakuntala
Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends...for voting...u can vote for more than one place...
Give your vote and I hope all will come to make dush shak honeymoon very rocking.
munyr123 thumbnail
One more important thing: You have to give the vote in this poll within 3 days after which, the result will be announced.
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i want shimla.............snowy n wintery..............
Rituparnaa thumbnail
@Saher
Switzerland is definitely a heaven but here right now we are planning for Indian spots...
Anyways Manali of Himachal Pradesh is also known Switzerland of India...its really having the natuaral beauty so much...
munyr123 thumbnail
ya thats true. Switzerland is no doubt very beautiful place...but Saher we will be writing about dush shak tour in imaginary way...writing about switzerland or any other foreign country will look too unreal !
But the above mentioned places are also very beautiful like heaven. God has blessed India with beautiful snow covered mountains and hills, forests, beaches and many attractive places.
Other then what listed above, if you have any other idea of Indian places plz do share with us.....n ya we are missing your presence in dush shak marriage thread...I dont know for what reason you have dissappeared from there or are ignoring it..I hope you will participate in dush shak honey moon and will have fun along with us.
pretty_angel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hii.........well i thought that we would be havin a multiple choce selection in this poll.....????
munyr123 thumbnail
Ya mouli...thats right

So far now Kashmir has got highest votes. So when shall we start?
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Mouli n Munir,
Not able to view page 154...plz do continue the imp post in next pages...I've posted the scenes n scripts as I promised yday...