kat,salman at kanchivaram party-pics/video- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

4.7k

Users

4

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

Divyaachan thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#11
sorry yaar typing mistake LOLS.
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#12
Yeah Dear Hun Crystal even I felt like that in the beginning after all I was more interesting in seeing Katrina and others that I did not care more about the music !! 😆
426420 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: divyalrl

sorry yaar typing mistake LOLS.

IMAO its ok yaar was just kidding dear<3
426420 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

Yeah Dear Hun Crystal even I felt like that in the beginning after all I was more interesting in seeing Katrina and others that I did not care more about the music !! 😆

imao hehe sneh same here lol haha

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: StacyStyle · 5 months ago

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

💕 https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2075646893951258889

https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2075646893951258889
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYobn5qjRrf/?igsh=ZHJpNmh5M2ZmNnAw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYobn5qjRrf/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1jnyy3Egw I was 25 when this song released and it totally became a rage for my age group. It exactly reflected...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1jnyy3Egw
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 5 months ago

The caption is incorrect though, this is from a party they both attended 2 weeks back just after Dhurandhar 2 release. You can see SRK, Pooja...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".