Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kamuralee

Ha annu kal dharaa muje bataya tha ki parul is in bhopal and she hopes that Parul comes to Indore.

In the interview when parul was asked about the her future plans whether she has any BF and she said mai ranveer se bahuth khush hu. When an old couple got some prize she said I hope mai aur ranveer ithne saal rahe and we get the award. Har waqt ranveer ranveer.😆
kash aise he hota dono mai kuch batbanjayeeeeeeee😆

Haww Realllyy Sukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu awwwwwwwww

Hailah Kinny ager Indore chalaa gayaa to Dharaaaaaaaaaaaaa useyy mere Hugs n haalaat batadenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SAnu ttere halath batatne se pehele dharaa to gaya kaam se😆
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys,if you go to 2nd page (topic is parul visit vopal) then you will see  sbs vedio.I am telling you that parul looks so so pretty.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KinshukLuvsDina

awww angad n parul b0th went 4 navratri c0ncertss wat abt kinchuu aww w0h nae gayaa..i wana c ma h0tties nachtey gaatey hue d0ing garbha eheheh..

aww angad in blakck w0h000 h0tness..hmm
wana c vid plz sum1 upl0add s00n

su ka hu thanks 4 da luvly updateee
u always d0 sbs sbb updates n i always luk f0rward t0 ur updates:)

you'r welcome Dina Dear..sure... i'll always update the SBS and SBB segment for you people😛😛
😛
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ha annu kal dharaa muje bataya tha ki parul is in bhopal and she hopes that Parul comes to Indore.

In the interview when parul was asked about the her future plans whether she has any BF and she said mai ranveer se bahuth khush hu. When an old couple got some prize she said I hope mai aur ranveer ithne saal rahe and we get the award. Har waqt ranveer ranveer.😆

Sukanya, yeh kaunse interview ki baat kar rahi ho tum??? kahan pe dikhaya yeh???
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When did this interview happen....... please tell me na yar....... even i know..Aaj Kal Parul kuch Zayda hi Ranvee Ranveer kar rahi hai😳😳😳 Hai na😉
😳
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Found the SBB link on youtube. Credit goes to uploader

Edited by ragvir101 - 14 years ago