Ragini,Alekh (Bidaai) on SBB- Ragini on SBS

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes guys they showed Biddai on SBB today..... There was no interview .. they just showed the future epi....In future epi Choti Maa is gonna call Alekh Mad and Alekh starts screaming that he is not Mad and asks Sadi that is he Mad or what..... GET READY GUYS FOR SOME SUPERLATIVE PERFORMANCE BY ANGAD AND KINNY... i am going crazy just seeing a small glimps of the shoot

They show Ranvir calling Shankar Kaka .....................and then finally seeing no way out Choti maa confesses her truth to all..... They show all shocked.... Alekh is carying a lot and Ranveer has pitched in now to Prove that Choti Maa is culprit... and finally she accepts that she has done all the wrong deeds

Then the anchor say's that in Bidaai where Ragini is sad and crying with everyone on the other had she is relaxing herself by playing Garbha....... they show that Ragini (Parul) had gone to Bhopal to play Garbha in a function..... they show her Dancing..YOU HAVE TO SEE HER GUYS SHE WAS LOOKING AWSOME IN BLACK SAREE THAT SHE HAD WORE... she was trying to do Garbha on stage with the others....... she was looking nice ... she said that she does not know Garbha .. she know to dance but not Garbha........ she has been to Bhopal for navratri concert

Simmilarly Angad had gone to Udaypur for one such concert.... he said that he was very happy attending such a festival as he also belives and follows Navratri...ANGAD WAS LOOKING SO SO SO HOT IN BLACK SHIRT....

Even if they were in different cities for the function they both (Parul and Angad) had wore black and they were looking sooooooooo good

SBS:

Here they showed Ragini in Bhopal.... Here she was full of energy........Parul said that she was very happy coming to Bhopal as it is her Sister's place.... she said that she is missing her sister but as the people of Bhopal love Ragini (Parul) a lot she had to come there for the Navratri function..... then they showed her dance........... she said that Navratri is special to her coz it's on Dandia time that she and Ranveer started loving each other.....

Believe me guys she was looking terrific in Black Saree............ Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

cant wait to watch the vid

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
WOWWWWW, will try to find the video..........
Thanks for the update..........
What did Ragini says on SBS?.........
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anu... can you also please tell us what was the segment on Ragini...

Thnks Alott haayee wht about My Kinnyyy woh bhi chaley jaata Bhopall

Bidaai rocksssssssssss.............
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Thnks Alott haayee wht about My Kinnyyy woh bhi chaley jaata Bhopall

I know what you mean dear.. even my eyes was searching for him with Parul.......hai.... they would have set the Navratri stage on fire if Kinny had gone with Parul..................................... i hope they go to some other navratri concert together coz there are still 5 day's left................... keep you fingures crossed dear

Originally posted by: Sh_ka_su

I know what you mean dear.. even my eyes was searching for him with Parul.......hai.... they would have set the Navratri stage on fire if Kinny had gone with Parul..................................... i hope they go to some other navratri concert together coz there are still 5 day's left................... keep you fingures crossed dear

5 More days i hope so i hope so i hope seeeeeeeeee
Want KinRul toegetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
If anybody finds the video, plz post them..........
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

5 More days i hope so i hope so i hope seeeeeeeeee
Want KinRul toegetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maa Durga ne chaha tho we'll definitely see them together in some navratri function before it concludes on the 10th day... it is just the 5th day today