Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Bingo! Ekta has done thr right thing. Her soaps may be predictable but her casting is usually flawless.
niyati_patel thumbnail
whyy do we need to compare one to other....we all love ejaz for what he is and lets love iqbal for what he is doing..if iqbal is dancing on a song of hrithik that does not mean he have to be good dancer like hrithik ....i mean come on...who ever does not like iqbal just simply dont watch the show...why do u need to watch it and then say bad thing s about them .....plzz guys i request do not compare one actor an other......😕
apocolyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoneha

Ejaz wouldn't suite the role as Angad.

No offence to all Ejaz fans, I'm his fan too but I just don't think he would suite that role

i totally agree wid u!
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nali476

Is it just me, or does it seem like Ankad does not know how to dance. His introduction in which he danced to Hrithik Roshan song was terrible. The guy can't dance. I think Ejaz Khan would have been brilliant as Ankad ! ! !

YEAH U R RITE HE DOESNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO DANCE BUT HE IS NOT A BAD ACTOR I'VE SEEN FUN2SHH N HE ACTED PRETTY WELL.I KNOW EJAZ WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT CHOICE FOR ANGAD BUT I GUESS EKTA WANTED FRESH FACE FOR HER SERIAL
apocolyse thumbnail
but..think..eijaz is to old 4 that role..no offence but he is like 29 and this year august he will b 30!!so i fink iqbal woz a good choice!
samie thumbnail
 i agree with asdfghjkl th@ we should get hrithik out of mind b4 judgin iqbal
apocolyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayatri

omg no way!!!..u gotta be kidding tania_uk...ejaz looks 20/21ishto me

believe me ..he is 29 at da moment..coz on his top ten questions he woz asked his dob..thats where i found out!i couldnt believe it myself!Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago