Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ash08

Shwetha, I agree with you on most 😆 but the photos...... I don't think Inder is so intelligent.
I know, Damn how can one guy be so dumb, I cant believe cos of his dumbness my scene will get ruined😡😆
Yes, he might make a scene about the both of them in front of the press and might create a situation wherein he will blame Dam of favouring her bodygaurd more than her fiance.... but he might not have any solid proof. Just one talk and wouldnt it be enough fuel for the fire? After that everything else u said might happen. But I hardly get anything right with the shows. 😆
Oh i am an adjusting type😆, so what if he does not take fotos, any trouble or scene by him will do, like i said above i want prithvi to come to the rescue and all his plans of watching Damini in pain should go up in smoke taking Inder along with it😆

Another reason why I don't want the photos is it sounds so sleazy and even though Inder is a sleaze I dont want the pure and divine relationship of PriDa getting tarnished this way. I hope I made some sense.
Okay i dont see it being sleazy or tarnished cos the press will take one look at inder and prithvi and will say Damini has made a good choice, smart girl⭐️ 😆Okay i do kinda see ur point though😊

Originally posted by: priya73

Feeling better Shwetha??Actually Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

Here's wat I feel----

1. Surely some tamasha an ugly one at that is going 2 happen. Yes, i will settle for that actually, no fotos no problem😉

2.In the hosp scene where Pri  sternly tells the hounding reporters to back off  did u notice how they were clicking away.Many might have thought like----Who's HE????-----To make it worse he is young ,handsome and sexy and better for us and damini😉😳😆

3.Damini  is first shown reading the prep. statement---shocked when Inder makes an entry----the nxt scene in the promo shows Pri--Inder confrontation and Dams standing nxt 2 them confused , helpless  and embarassed. Or maybe he tried to come closer to Damini and Prithvi jumped and stood in front of her just like the pool scene😆Oh i wish that duffer said something to annoy prithvi😈*rubs hand in glee* we will see another  outergalactic from PRIDA (It is time Damini joined in the fun dont u think?😆)

4.Again media clicking away---with a lil help fm Inder---a hot story on the society girl and her bodyguard.

how will it affect the budding comfort level btw  prida ?

Negatively.This might make them uncomfortable with each other. I dont see that being an issue honestly😕, (Ofcourse i am blinded by my scene will come to my senses i am sure😆)outwardly they will brush it off and yes there might be awkwardness, waise bhi abhi kaun sa kam awkwarndness un donon main, extra dose will do them good, especially PRITHVI😳

@Eventide: Exactly, he suspects something between them, i actually want him to use it his own advantage, if he cud fool damini and ila for so long, u are inclined to think he might do something like this to save his own reputation and embarass the gujarals.

And like i have been repeating myself, this will actually end up making prida stronger cos damini will be thankful for his support and prithvi will realize that he is in for a tough journey when it comes to her, he just cant see her in pain.

@bugs: I know cant help it, but all u guys's sensible posts is making me reason i guess i will finally let go of it when the scene ends and nothing what i wanted happens, Damn Inder and his Negative IQ level😡 Mere scene ko bigaad diya, i just want him to do what prithvi did on Friday, open his mouth and say all the wrong things, that will be sufficient😉

Ila having a heartattack, u will get ur wish, arrey the boys have to save her too na, when they find out they have been going the wrong path and it is someone else they should have gone after, they save her life, the girls forgive them after much nakhras, lol.

@Mollie: 🤗 so good to c u back, waiting for the next set of captions😃

Originally posted by: krupur1103

nice post shwets!! well i don't think inder might have clicked any pics of prida at that moment....caz you see he had to change from his hideous tent to some acceptable clothing before ran out of that resort after them 🤣Oh completely forgot about that one🤣🤣🤣
and also i  think that judging from PD's scoop about prithvi standing by damini in the conference, inder might try to show to the media how prida are the ones actually having affair by creating some circumstances and then the media will start this rumor of how a high society woman broke her engagement due to being involved with a mere bodyguard...and all such haphazardness...
See i have maintained a proud 50% accuracy prediction record when it comes to predicting scenes and stuff😉😆,
so what foto thing does not happen, Inder implying prida are a couple is more than enough for prithvi to come to her rescue and the rest of the stuff i came up with, so let us hope Inder does exactly what u say
😆
😆
prida might actually come even more closer than ever before...I know i am counting on that😳
and yeah about sameer pulling prida's legs about being a couple and all...will be truly a treat to watch...i hope we do get that sameer back....i want the nautanki back!!!!😆 I want it back too, waise Prithvi bhi kuch kam nahin hai, when damini asked him about his wound twice he pretended he was in pain when in the apartment he had no problems crossing his arms in front of his brothers, Prithvi can give tough competition to Sameer in Nautanki department i tell u😉

@Nikki:

[quote]
 but I think he will try and dis-credit Prida by showing them as together.Ya i think so too foto or no foto he will do something😕

Sam saving the day will be great as it helps both causes but he should show that he had help from Varun thereore allowing Varun back into the company??  I hope it would be great if varun helps them out somehow, even if they do not the position of pri & sam will be so strong that pri will somehow convince damini and sam will convince avni and ila to hire him back😊[/quote]
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Swetha I hope Prithvi and Sam do something to help Varun get his job back but I think Sam is working on it with Roshni when he told her he had an idea to help!
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

okk so here u go again 😆😆😆

i know the foto thing is  a bit unlikely cuz of inder's negative IQ level ... (well we shuld not underestimate him)
 ....😆.....but i will b glad if it happens .....all teh scenarios u explained was a bang on!! i agree wit all of them .....it wud create a better track but my one eternal dream will b spoiled of ela gettin ga sudden heart -attack ...by knowing tht dam luvs prithvi ....😆 😆😆........
i dun want her to get used to hearing tht pri-dam r a couple ....😆......it shud be like a zor ka jhatka!!!!!😆😆(yes ... it wuld be fun to watch her rection)

and sam teasing prithvi and damini is another dream ,,,,,,,😆,😆😆(yeah ... truly ... a least a bit of our fun loving sam will be bak)

Ab dekhte hai ...wat exactly this inder the bandar will do!!
i guess ...rest of the theory will cum up after the press conference😆