PRIDA/Inder Press Conference – My Version

Posted: 14 years ago

The following scenario occurred to me the moment PD in her scoop mentioned Press Conference for the calling off of engagement thing.

And as Bugs & Priya rightly say i am kinda getting obsessed with this scenario, so for my sanity and unfortunately for urs, i figured i better let it out of my system😆

Here goes:

We saw Inder walk into the press conference as if nothing has happened.😡🤢😲

Either he has come here to make a complete fool of himself (in that case, no problem, would be a treat to watch, PRIDA handle him👍🏼)

OR

Maybe he is upto something😡(although as many have correctly pointed out he might not have the brains to think of something like this😆)

This is where my possible (unlikely?) scenario comes in.😉

What if that Bandar after he tapkofied in the middle of the road where PRIDA were and maybe used his as yet unused brain cells into action and clicked some fotos or something which he may use it to embarrass Damini saying it was she who was cheating on him and it is all Prithvi's fault and he is still ready to accept her blah..blah'😡

Seems unlikely, I know😕, but in my mind this thing might actually be an interesting thing to happen:

Inder:

It is a chance to save his face in the society, also by putting the blame on Prida he ends up looking all goody goody in the society atleast.🤢

Prithvi: He will again find himself having to defend both him and damini especially damini. He knows again he will find it tough to walk away from her in another of her moment of crisis and will feel the need to protect her.😳

The smart guy in him will calculate that if he pulls this one off again, he  again scores brownie points and damini and Ila will really start trusting him more.😕

Damini:

She will be thankful for his support once again😳

PRIDA:

I don't want to create an awkward situation for them just for the heck of it, but yes it will be a chance for them for to analyze their feelings towards each other.😳

And Prithvi will wonder why now that Damini is again faced with a possible embarassing situation, he feels the need to protect and support her when in fact he can simply watch her go thro the pain of it all alone, after all wasnt that he wanted in the first place?

Sameer:

If this foto thing does happen, since prida don't have any proof against Ria, he goes ahead and brings the real (no.1 or no.2😆) Ria and exposes Inder. ⭐️

(Well none of us got a clear answer how prithvi found out about Inder ria's trip, so let us simply play along and assume Sam finds her and brings her😕😆).

This will give be an opportunity for sam again to impress Ila, Damini and Avni and cement his position in the mansion.

And then he can maybe start singing praises of prihvi just like prithvi did about

Sam/Jai😉

Most importantly and this is the MAIN REASON I want this track to happen, I think it will give a clue to Sam about prithvi's feelings towards Damini.

He will remember about the real meaning of Prithvi's earlier dialogue about not wanting to break Damini's engagement on the party nite or the way he was looking at damini in the hospital😳

Avni:

Well she will be more softer towards Sam I guess and if ever she discusses the possibility of prida being together, u don't need to guess how sam will pounce on that opportunity.😉😆

VARNI:

I guess sam might discuss pri's feelings for damini with Varun as prithvi will never confide in them, that is for sure.

As for Rosh, being Rosh she might simply say Damini will be a better off with Prithvi anyday⭐️.

ILA:

As for her this is one more time that prithvi will have been there for her daughter and the fact that prithvi is not using this opportunity to take advantage of damini will impress her more and If Sam does end up contributing in this purpose, Sam's stocks will rise too in her books.⭐️

I know this may be sounds all 😳 right now😆,

but u know I want to see more of Prithvi to go into the revenge vs his heart analysis everytime he thinks of Damini😳

And

Sameer Teasing Prithvi about Damini was one of my fav scenes😳,

his realization about Prithvi is feeling something towards Damini might atleast bring that aspect back into the show, it wont be as fun filled as it was earlier, but his cool remarks would bring some much needed humor into the show.👍🏼

*phew* over😆, Do leave ur comments.😊

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sweths...Inder doesn't need to make himself a fool as he is already one..

As far as the fotos scenerio..defo a possibility...I hope he has taken all the good ones...

The tables could definitely turn on Dam and Pri..

and they find themselves being the accused and media creates a sordid sleazy item with bodyguard and society girl(couldn't resist that one))..

................you know after all this I don't think Inder can think this far....if he had he would have definitely not been caught by rhea..so don't think it will happen..

Yes...I would love to see Sam teasing Pri ..it would be awesome..but Sam is usually so self involved in himself that he is the least perceptive of the brothers like Rosh..who poor baby was more bothered about Varun than Didi..which is why they gel perfectly..
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shwetha, I agree with you on most 😆 but the photos...... I don't think Inder is so intelligent. Yes, he might make a scene about the both of them in front of the press and might create a situation wherein he will blame Dam of favouring her bodygaurd more than her fiance.... but he might not have any solid proof. Just one talk and wouldnt it be enough fuel for the fire? After that everything else u said might happen. But I hardly get anything right with the shows. 😆

Another reason why I don't want the photos is it sounds so sleazy and even though Inder is a sleaze I dont want the pure and divine relationship of PriDa getting tarnished this way. I hope I made some sense.
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling better Shwetha??

Here's wat I feel----

1. Surely some tamasha an ugly one at that is going 2 happen.

2.In the hosp scene where Pri  sternly tells the hounding reporters to back off  did u notice how they were clicking away.Many might have thought like----Who's HE????-----To make it worse he is young ,handsome and sexy.

3.Damini  is first shown reading the prep. statement---shocked when Inder makes an entry----the nxt scene in the promo shows Pri--Inder confrontation and Dams standing nxt 2 them confused , helpless  and embarassed.

4.Again media clicking away---with a lil help fm Inder---a hot story on the society girl and her bodyguard.

how will it affect the budding comfort level btw  prida ?

Negatively.This might make them uncomfortable with each other.
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swetha, Inder is not as dumb as we want him to be. He knows something is brewing between PriDa, and will use it to his advantage.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 okk so here u go again 😆😆😆

i know the foto thing is  a bit unlikely cuz of inder's negative IQ level ....😆.....but i will b glad if it happens .....all teh scenarios u explained was a bang on!! i agree wit all of them .....it wud create a better track but my one eternal dream will b spoiled of ela gettin ga sudden heart -attack ...by knowing tht dam luvs prithvi ....😆 😆😆........
i dun want her to get used to hearing tht pri-dam r a couple ....😆......it shud be like a zor ka jhatka!!!!!😆😆

and sam teasing prithvi and damini is another dream ,,,,,,,😆,😆😆

Ab dekhte hai ...wat exactly this inder the bandar will do!!
i guess ...rest of the theory will cum up after the press conference😆

sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shwetha! How hv u been..yes i committed the disappearing act.. bcuz of studies u see..
Anyway.. Back to ur posts..  😃

At frst i totally found it whacko... something that a total LNMDJ-holic would come up with.. But ur justifications for it would be good... 😃😃

And i think it would make a better twist than the revenge kissa.. LOL 😃

Great Post.. Hope it happens.. xD 😃

--molii <33--
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post shwets!! well i don't think inder might have clicked any pics of prida at that moment....caz you see he had to change from his hideous tent to some acceptable clothing before ran out of that resort after them 🤣
and also i  think that judging from PD's scoop about prithvi standing by damini in the conference, inder might try to show to the media how prida are the ones actually having affair by creating some circumstances and then the media will start this rumor of how a high society woman broke her engagement due to being involved with a mere bodyguard...and all such haphazardness...prida might actually come even more closer than ever before...
and yeah about sameer pulling prida's legs about being a couple and all...will be truly a treat to watch...i hope we do get that sameer back....i want the nautanki back!!!!😆
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shewta!

What a prediciton I can see the photo thing happening but I think that during the press conference Damini will not say what Ila has written for her to say, cause in the promo it shocked Inder and Damini and Damini taking off her wedding ring and throwing it, so I can't wait to see how inder will react but I think he will try and dis-credit Prida by showing them as together.

Sam saving the day will be great as it helps both causes but he should show that he had help from Varun thereore allowing Varun back into the company??  

Originally posted by: current

Sweths...Inder doesn't need to make himself a fool as he is already one..Trueeeeee😆

As far as the fotos scenerio..defo a possibility...I hope he has taken all the good ones...Ya, me too he must be good at something na, warna seriously who misses a target at such close range😕😆

The tables could definitely turn on Dam and Pri..

and they find themselves being the accused and media creates a sordid sleazy item with bodyguard and society girl(couldn't resist that one))..

................you know after all this I don't think Inder can think this far....if he had he would have definitely not been caught by rhea..so don't think it will happen..

I admit i want Inder to create such a scene that prithvi is forced to come to her resuce and not watch with glee at her pain😕
Yes...I would love to see Sam teasing Pri ..it would be awesome..but Sam is usually so self involved in himself that he is the least perceptive of the brothers like Rosh..who poor baby was more bothered about Varun than Didi..which is why they gel perfectly..
😆
😆