Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I hope so too that Pratiksha reaches in top 3.
Rahul's elimination was expected this week.
I can not say how he became Bangla winner as I did not follow the competetion and have not seen a single episode of it. But in LC 2009, He was not able to perform very well - , may be he was tired from recent Bangla SRGMP. not sure.
Wishing him all the very best and God bless , Keep smiling Rahul as you always do ! 😊
Prateeksha & Yatharth must be in top 3. RD,s ellimination is just. I dont know how he became Bangla Champ.
Originally posted by: mbharat2007
I think the eliminations are all pre-decided. The judges try to create grounds for future eliminations by starting to criticise the concerned contestants a week or 2 prior to their elimination. Abhijit Srivastava was criticised heavily a week before he was eliminated (before that the judges were reaping praises on him). Srishti was heavily criticised the week before her elimination (she was infact criticised right from her 1st performance though!). Rahul was torn apart by Alka last week and predictably, he has been eliminated.
Going by the same trend, it seems that the judges now seem to have trained their guns on Prateeksha with some criticism in the last episode. I have an eerie feeling she's will be shown the door on 11-Sep. None of the remaining participants have faced any type of criticism during the last few episodes.