Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you so much for the written update. Well it seems like it was an alright episode with DM back. Now he is really showing why men are considered big baby's because he is reminded of the fact Santu a mere girl dared to ask him for a divorce and now he wants to pout and teach her a lesson by ignoring her and getting his cow of a sister to bring him his tea stupid man just tell her you care about her and that you will figure out another way for khemi and his son to be together. Hey I just had a thought maybe he is really upset because he believes Santu does not trust him to handle everything and that is why he is behaving like one of the kids. I went back through the episodes and not once did I see him come up with an alternative choice and he has had ample time to come up with something and he still hasn't and Santu is being a good sister and stepmother putting her sister's happiness before hers and no one is appreciating that, 
fuzzyface thumbnail
I really enjoy your funny narrative updates beats the real thing
keep up the good work 👏
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nupur, I like the way you write the update, very funny, I look forward for your updates, Thanks a lot.